3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
Buying or selling a car shouldn’t be difficult! That’s why here at carwow we are on a mission to change the way people buy, sell or use a car by creating the world’s best online car marketplace. We're not all petrolheads - just a highly driven (excuse the pun) scale-up with over 350 carwowers in the UK, Germany, Spain and Portugal .
Since starting our journey in 2011, we’ve grown to become one of the most trusted comparison sites with over 12 million users and a Trustpilot rating of 4.7. We are also very proud to be backed by some of Europe’s most respected technology, marketplace and automotive investors.
At carwow, we aim to create a culture where our team can thrive no matter where or how they work. With hybrid working (1-2 days in the office although more if you like), and a healthy home office budget of £500, we are also open to looking at alternative working patterns to ensure carwowers can work in a way that works best for them.
We’re also a curious bunch and benefit from a number of different training opportunities. We are big on celebrating successes, working collaboratively and have found lots of ways to stay connected as a team both virtually and in person.
With a team of over 25 different nationalities, we know a diverse and inclusive workforce creates a more innovative company. We have work to do to get us where we’d like to be, but are working hard to get there and have a number of key DE&I initiatives underway.
So, if you always aim to WOW through everything you do (check out more info about our values here), we’d love you to join us on our journey.
About the role
As the automotive industry evolves to incorporate both new entrants and legacy brands changing their retail models to encompass direct to consumer, subscription and agency models - adapting and developing our model is a key part of our strategy. With great traction already working alongside key brands with new retail models - we’re now looking to further grow our brand and D2C development. Reporting to the Retail Development Manager - this role plays a critical part in facilitating and developing our relationships with these brands and their end-users. Providing critical feedback and development to drive key enquiry KPI’s and via feedback, enquiry audits and bespoke training.
The Graduate Account Manager also plays a vital role of collecting and collating trends and challenges faced by brands as they transition retail models and feeding this back into our business - working with our commercial and product teams in understanding and mapping the problem statements to shape our future product proposition.
- Own the Account Management of D2C brands, working closely with both the brand managers and end users to drive partner success on the carwow platform i.e. achieving the KPI’s and their reason for partnering with carwow
- Develop and run training sessions with the digital teams of new brands and continued training of new team members added to the account
- Ownership of delivering the enquiry review process in order to drive performance hand in hand with the enquiry review team
- Helping to build & implement a structured onboarding process suited to direct selling, through testing and feedback from current partners
- Own Weekly reporting on performance metrics, qualitative feedback and ad-hoc insight requests
- Create and implement a feedback loop, ensuring we regularly capture feedback and share this with key internal stakeholders in order to shape our product and proposition
- Support the Retail Development Manager and Head of OEM on strategic programmes and pilots, working alongside the Brand Account Management team
- Champion the entire proposition and value that carwow has to offer to our partners by working with end users to engage across our new car enquiries, mass prospecting, stock uploads and media initiatives
- Thrive on building strong partnerships built on trust and legitimacy
- A strong communicator, comfortable and at ease running meetings both digitally and in person where required
- Experience working with clients and relationship management - a plus
- Confident in delivering balanced feedback and actionable recommendations
- Strong teamwork skills, enjoys working within a team environment
- Internal stakeholder management experience - a plus
- Very organized and able to effectively prioritize tasks
- Excellent spoken and written English capabilities and basic Excel/ Google Sheets skills
- Accurate when analysing data and presenting to clients in a clear and concise format
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in the automotive industry is desirable but not mandatory
What's on offer?
- A competitive salary with equity in the company (share options)
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and Christmas Eve or an alternative religious holiday of your choice*
- Life insurance (4 x basic salary)
- Private pension scheme (carwow will match contributions up to 5%)
- Private medical health insurance with Vitality
- Free access to Sanctus mental-health coaching sessions
- The latest core Tech (Macbook Air or PC Surface Pro)
- Home Office budget of £500/€550
- Salary sacrifice benefits (i.e. cycle to work), Travel Loan
- Subsidised gym membership (50% off David Lloyds, Virgin Active and Nuffield Health)
*if you are not religious, this day will remain as Christmas Eve in conjunction with usual Christmas Bank Holidays
We are leading the change to Electric vehicles and are conscious of the impact our industry can have on the environment. We’ve already planted over 45,000 trees to date as a thank you to those who leave us a review and are extremely excited about our new partnership with ‘One Tree Planted’, which we hope will increase the number to around 60,000 trees a year.