3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
About Signal AI
At Signal AI we want to help organisations identify risks and opportunities and see movements in the market before anyone else. We want to help leaders take bold decisions, safe that the data is on their side. We want to connect all those external data points together, uncover the unknown unknowns, and be at the very heart of the knowledge economy.
We’ve already built a world-class artificial intelligence platform for real-time information aggregation and analysis at a massive scale. We proved our value with monitoring and measurement products in the PR&Comms space, and are now joining the dots beyond.
We are friendly and informal people who are passionate about our brand as we all have a stake in our success. We have an inclusive environment, welcoming the skills and experience from many diverse backgrounds, and together we have created who we are and what we sell. We are proud of our achievements and continue to strive for the unknown.
We have just completed a $50M D series led by Highland Europe plus previous backers Redline, MMC and Hearst and Guardian Media Group - this brings our total funding to date to around $100M.
About the role:
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be an individual contributor responsible for building your own pipeline by engaging intelligently with the Senior Communications professionals to educate them on how Artificial Intelligence can change the way they make reputation-based decisions.
We’re looking for a ‘hunter’ mentality - someone who is hard working and has exemplary attention to detail.
As well as contributing to the overall number, we work as a team to collaborate with our junior members to help upskill and inspire the next generation of sales people.
Role and responsibilities - What will you be doing?
- Support Signal’s long-term strategic goals by signing new logos
- Create new business opportunities within our specified target markets
- Work with junior team members to guide and mentor them
- Regularly meet with prospects to present solutions which change the way they work
- Create Sales Pitches for Senior Communications Leaders
- Use multi channel prospecting including cold calling, emailing and social selling
- Display thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services that Signal can provide, and of our competitors.
Required knowledge, skills and experience - Who are we looking for?
- A Hunter, who is not afraid to try out new ideas(even if it means not getting it right the first time!)
- Extensive track record in meeting and exceeding Sales quota targets in a star up or scale up
- Demonstrable evidence of operating at a Senior Sales/New Business Development level in at least three previous positions held
- Gravitas and level of influence to present self and product to and engage and excite C-Suite personnel
- Proven examples of where you have a consultative approach to building and retaining client base
- Someone with grit and resilience, who enjoys collaboration
At Signal, we strongly believe that diverse teams perform better. We are committed to building and fostering an inclusive environment where our employees feel welcomed, valued and listened to - an environment where they can thrive being their true selves.
You’ll get the opportunity to be part of something really exciting. You’ll be a key player in helping to shape Signal AI now and in the years to come. Here’s how we enable Signallers to do their best work;
- Share options - we all own a piece of Signal AI, so we’ll all get to enjoy our success
- Hybrid Working Environment - we have a hybrid remote policy where you will be able to work remotely 2-3 days per week.
- Summer & Winter Fully remote blocks
- Health Cash Plan
- Unlimited holiday entitlement
- Pension plan
- Income Protection
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Dependents Leave policies
- Access to free therapists via Spill