A little flex time
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
The Compliance Onboarding Manager is responsible for supporting the Head of Compliance - Americas in the delivery and operation of the Compliance Regulatory obligations for the Americas business, ensuring that the company observes and meets all relevant compliance obligations.
- Support the Company’s activity in the US and Canada by being responsible for reviewing and decisioning new business clients and end clients. You’ll work with existing compliance, sales, and solutions teams to review new and existing clients and ensure our compliance requirements are met.
- Your primary responsibility will be business client and end client review and approval
- Identify new client and industry opportunities for compliance model improvements.
- Help Sales and Implementation Teams discovery of new markets and segments in the region.
- Provide regulatory advice and support to the business and your compliance team members.
- Work with the Compliance team to support the business on the implementation and impact of new regulations, laws, rules, and guidance into products and services
- Collaborate with Sales and Implementation teams to advise clients on products and compliance models based on Client goals while maintaining ethical and compliant standards
- Providing input and support to the Head of Compliance - Americas and into the wider Compliance team on Compliance related matters.
Skills & Qualifications...
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proven ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and 3rd party clients.
- At least 3 years of compliance experience in the financial industry and preferably with a startup.
- Must have, or be willing to obtain, a compliance certification
- Excellent team working skills, ability to manage own workload, and tenacious attention to detail
- Structured and well organized, ability to prioritize multiple tasks and to bring open projects to closure. Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Very detail oriented with excellent time and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence others for results
- Strong moral code and sense of ethics
- Demonstrable knowledge of industry protocols and best practices
- Relevant Compliance qualifications including CAMS (or ability/commitment to undertake within short order) or demonstrated compliance experience.
- Relevant experience in performing compliance for a money transmitter or a bank
- Strong background with international payments and cross-jurisdictional rules and regulations
- Experience with FX, E-commerce, card issuing, merchant acquiring, and MSB products and services
You will rise to the top if you have these preferred qualifications:
We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked employee benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, an individual learning and development budget, a pension or 401K contribution, mental health days and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances, access to mental health support and a monthly allowance that you can spend on anything health or wellness related!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs