A little flex time
THE TEAM Our awesome Product Team consists of experienced Product Managers, Business Analysts, Technical Writers, Front-End Developers and a Product Designer who together are responsible for creating real-time cutting-edge payment technology products for FinTech's and banks alike. The team is broken down into smaller Product Squads which include Platform, Core, InfoSec and R&D. We also have squads for specific Markets including UK (FPS, Bacs, CHAPS), Europe (SEPA) and International (SWIFT/FX).
This role is within the European team where the key focus is to build & run best in class payment services. It’s a fast paced, collaborative team who are proud of Form3’s market leading European product offeringTHE ROLE As a BA at Form3 you will need to be a self-starter, you will define your tasks, identify your stakeholders and build relationships with cross-functional teams (Engineering, Operations, end customers, etc.) There is close interaction with engineering teams, you will gather and translate business requirements to the technical teams. Things are often very ambiguous so you must be willing to learn and organically develop your knowledge on the job. As well as the usual BA tasks, you will have ownership of features, planning, testing, release, etc. You will take a consultative approach to your stakeholders, working with Product/Engineering leads on the full SDLC. You can define your own role at Form3 as you are able take on more responsibility. You will focus on building new products as well as continuously enhancing our existing European product suite. Attention to detail and accuracy are paramount and we’re keen that you are forward thinking and can suggest innovative ways to improve the way we work.WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR Our Product team continues to grow at pace and we’re looking for an ambitious and versatile Business Analyst to work in our Europe Product team. We’re looking for 5+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst, with a full range of product lifecycle experience.You will be supporting the Product Manager through decision making/presenting information so they can make an informed choice. It will also be important to provide timely information to the Product Manager regarding progress, issues and any deviations from the agreed plan.Ideally, applicants would have extensive experience working across the full SEPA suite (SCT Instant, SCT &SDD) and have a passion for building tech-first (API / Cloud-native) solutions.
- 5+ years as a Product Business Analyst
- SEPA payment scheme knowledge (SCT Instant, SCT, SDD)
- Technical focus and API experience
- Full range of lifecycle experience
- Stakeholder management and ability to build relationships in remote cross-functional teams
- Providing support to internal and external stakeholders, from initiation through to the implementation phase
- Can work with the business and external clients to determine the requirements for new systems, services or products
- The ability to assess the impact on the business (both functionally and operationally) with regards to new systems, services or
- productsWriting functional and non-functional requirements and design specification documents
- Built workflow automation flows and automated/improved BA and testing processes
- Analytical and love finding solutions to complex problems
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Health and wellness allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.