3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
Agent3 is a global company, founded in 2013, with a mission to enable the businesses we work with including Amazon, Salesforce, Intel and LinkedIn to deliver Account-Based Marketing at scale, engage, win and grow their key accounts. We do this by combining human creativity, data science and technology.
Are you beginning your career in digital marketing? Do you have a natural interest in the way that new platforms and technologies can be used to communicate with people in innovative, engaging ways? Then we’re interested in hearing from you.
We’re looking for an Account Coordinator within our Customer Strategy and Success team to support the team in delivering Account-Based Marketing programs for some of the world’s biggest B2B technology brands. Reporting into one of our Account Supervisors, this will be a varied role encompassing a whole host of different marketing tools and techniques.
The Customer Strategy and Success team at Agent3 consults with customers to determine program architecture and success factors, delivering on ‘program strategy’ project elements and running daily engagement with the customer, bringing-in specialist teams when required for the project.
As an Account Coordinator at Agent3, you will:
- Support the account team in delivering end-to-end ABM programs, working directly with some of the world’s biggest B2B technology clients
- Join and lead regular client status calls, producing meeting notes that capture important takeaways and actions, and managing briefing processes with specialist teams — including Content & Creative, Insights, Digital Activation and others
- Collaborate and communicate effectively to brief colleagues and provide advice to clients
- Ensure that tasks are prioritized, delivered promptly and to a client-ready standard
- Manage project timelines and program trackers, providing regular updates to the team and clients
- Embrace learning opportunities, supported by training, hands-on experience and guidance
As an Account Coordinator at Agent3, you'll bring:
- A strong work ethic and proactivity — we’re looking for someone who will independently grow their understanding of the customers they'll work with
- The initiative to take on a variety of hands-on job requirements
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to organize your workload, and work with the team to prioritize competing requests, delivering tasks on time and to a high standard
- An interest in marketing and the way that new technologies can be used to target and engage companies and people in interesting and creative ways
And in return, Agent3 offers:
- Competitive salary with generous benefits package
- Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Internal and external training
- Custom career plans
- Flexible working
- Your birthday off
- 20 days annual leave for the first year, increasing to 25 days after 2 years of service
- Regular social activities
- The best tech and tools in the industry
- Volunteer time off
- Subsidized ClassPass subscription
- Office transfer and secondment opportunities
We have a simple philosophy at Agent3: Nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, we pride ourselves on having a lateral structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company, no matter your age, role or ability.
Together we do amazing things and achieve unbelievable results. Together we work hard for each other. We praise and recognize great effort. We operate flexibly, with a task- not time-driven culture, so our teams can balance the demands of work and real life. We trust our people. Above all, we want everyone to feel valued and for their work to be rewarding.Agent3 believes that a diverse workforce is not just a social good, but a commercial advantage. Ensuring that we have a diverse workforce and that our people are treated equally regardless of culture, gender and non-binary, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religious beliefs, diversity of thought, skills, marital status, family composition, education, age, disability, or any other characteristic, will ensure that we have the diversity of skills, backgrounds, knowledge, experience and thought to do the best work for our clients, and continue to attract the best people.Find out more here.