1-2 days per week at home
A little flex time
View our much better version of this job spec on our careers page: https://tinyurl.com/juro-sr-csm
⚙️ The key bits
- Whereabouts: We're HQed in London but have distributed team members within BST +/- 3 hours. We prioritise UK-based applicants but we're open anyone within the aforementioned timezone (and to remote candidates within the UK).
- Visas: We can sponsor a UK work visa and we do offer relocation. But we do give priority to candidates without visa requirements.
- Interviews: 3 stages totalling around 3.5 hours over 2-3 weeks, incl. a task to prepare for the final interview round.
- Salary & seniority: £60-75,000 base salary* + 20% annual bonus (in 4x quarterly instalments based on performance targets) + stock options in Juro. We are looking for someone equivalent to IC4 in our customer success career map. *£60k for someone equivalent to level IC4.0 in our career map. If our advertised salary doesn’t match your expectations, let us know and we’re open to discussing.
- Reporting to: Claire O'Regan, Director of Customer Success
- More info: The FAQ below, our careers page, our handbook or ask email@example.com anything.
🤝 Help us help the world agree more
Juro has big ambitions: de-throne MS Word as the standard way to agree contracts online. And we'll need a lot of help doing it.
Legal tech on the rise: companies in this space already attracted more than $1 billion in funding this year as the slow-moving industry digitises. With 3x annual revenue growth, we're in a great position to pilot this change.
👉 That's where you come in.
Helping the world agree more means we must understand and solve the problems of people who need Juro the most. That number is accelerating fast — we serve high-growth companies like Deliveroo, Cazoo, Luno and Curve with our all-in-one contract automation platform.
We take customer success literally. Making customers successful means solving their problems — what brought them to Juro in the first place — well in advance of their subscription renewals. With churn under 1% per month we're doing pretty well so far. But we don't just want to do well: we want to do great. That's why we're looking for our first Senior Customer Success Manager to take ownership of our high-touch customer accounts.
We're looking for someone with a history in high-growth B2B SaaS companies — if you're that rare unicorn with a background in law or (dare we say) legal tech, even better! But either way, we want to hear from you.
🌠 Your mission at Juro
To make customers successful by proactively solving their problems with contract automation. That means being a trusted advisor and source of guidance on Juro while identifying expansion opportunities to help them grow their use of our platform & reduce churn.
👉 Success for you means:
1. Maintain an excellent health score — we monitor customer health in Planhat — by keeping and flipping accounts to green (~80% of your role)
2. Meet our Customer Success team's net revenue expansion target by securing renewals in a portfolio of high-touch accounts (~10% of your role)
3. Identify expansion opportunities in those accounts to drive success-qualified leads (CSQLs) (~10% of your role)
🗓️ What your first 90 days look like:
1. Day 0-30: Is about learning – who our customers are, how to work with them, our industry and our product.
2. Day 30-60: Is about taking ownership, managing your first batch of accounts and bringing your outside experience to the team.
3. Day 60-90: Is about contributing, meaning you own a set of high-touch accounts, are impacting team KPIs and help us to improve our existing processes.
🌱 Your progression with Juro:
We expect the next natural step for you will be either to become a strategic CSM taking care of enterprise accounts (IC level 5) or a team lead that mentors more entry-level CSMs (manager level 1).
We have career framework for progression at Juro and will offer support for whichever route suits you best in your future. We are currently building out the Finance career track and will look for your input.
📬 We'd love to hear from you if...
You've been in an environment where:
- you have ca. 3-5 years* in a results-driven Customer Success role at a high-growth, venture-backed B2B SaaS company.
- you nurtured a portfolio of 20-30 high-touch customer accounts.
- you worked with accounts of ~$30k in annual contract value.
- you have a track record of good renewal numbers in your portfolio — e.g. churn ≤4%.
- (Bonus if you have a background in law or legal tech.)
* What you did is more important than how long you did it. While this range is an orientation for you to understand what 'senior' means to us, we still want to hear from you if you think you have what it takes but don't quite meet this number.
You live an approach to customer success that emphasises our values:
- Growth mindset (#BeMoreHuman): You understand customers on a deep level to identify expansion (cross/upsell) opportunities.
- Data-driven problem solving (#TrustAndDeliver: You can correctly identify problems a customer has and take steps to address them.
- Results-driven prioritization (#LoveTheDetails): You can successfully nurture your portfolio by focusing on managing the most vital relationships to secure renewals.
- Clear communication (#KeepItSimple): You express your thoughts and ideas in a structured and concise way.
*Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet ~60% of criteria, women and those in underrepresented groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes but don't meet every single bullet point above, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
🎉 Ready to apply?
If yes, hit the 'apply' button.
Still not sure if this is for you? Have a look at our public handbook ( https://tinyurl.com/juro-handbook ) and our careers page ( https://juro.notion.site ) to find answers on topics such as career progression, inclusion, the interview process, benefits and more.