1-2 days per week at home
A little flex time
Attest is a consumer research platform that provides confidence for every decision, with the right insight, at the right time. We do this by making it simple and fast to access your target customers and uncover opportunity with consumer data, continuously, at global scale. We call it: growth without guesswork.
Through our self-serve platform, you can access audiences of 100 million across 49 countries, get answers at record speed, and extract insight through our intuitive results dashboard, all with the guidance of our in-house experts. By removing the cost, time and complexity, you’re able to de-risk product, brand and campaign work in order to succeed more often. We’re proving that reliable consumer data can be accessible, fast and impactful for all.
The fastest scaling and fastest changing businesses work with us to learn about consumers’ needs, understand live trends, enter new markets, validate decisions, develop new products and services, measure brands, track competition, and ultimately - grow.
Our ever-expanding client roster includes notable brands such as Microsoft, Santander, Gymshark, Walgreens/Boots, Wise, eToro among many others. Attest is backed by investors including NEA, one of Silicon Valley's most prolific venture capital firms with over 225 portfolio company IPOs since 1977.
The mission for this role
PMM at Attest sits at the intersection of our buyer, our product and the commercial organisation. Our team is responsible for embedding target customer knowledge within product teams so that we are building what our customers need and then successfully marketing our product to the correct audiences. Your mission is to help us with that second bit; work to drive topline revenue growth across new markets and new customer segments by enabling our Commercial teams (Sales, Customer Success and Marketing) to have great product conversations. You’ll be responsible for representing the voice of our target customer in the company and articulating our product’s value in a way that resonates with the market. You’ll drive strategic product marketing initiatives, working internally with Sales and Customer Success teams, and externally with buyers and Marketing teams. And you’ll help us stay on top of an ever changing competitive landscape.
Your focus will be to...
- Own all sales support collateral across the buyer journey in key markets to drive revenue growth across our 3 key customer segments
- Recommend messaging optimisations to increase conversion rates in the sales pipeline
- Own the creation and upkeep of our competitor intelligence, making sure we are on top of changes in the market. Your work should support sales teams with sales conversations, marketing teams with top of funnel collateral, and product with backlog prioritisation
- Update battle cards and produce a “state of the competitive landscape” report regularly to keep the organisation up-to-date with shifts and changes with our competitors
- Work with the Head of Product Marketing to articulate Attest’s product value proposition for key customer and buyer segments, and support with analysis on Voice of Customer reporting
We’d love to hear from you if you have…
- Experience in B2B product marketing for a tech lead product (minimum 2 years of experience)
- Experience with B2B sales and creating marketing collateral for sales teams
- You’ve worked in and thrive in fast growth companies
- You love to be at the intersection of strategy and execution, knowing your vision is only as good as the results you deliver
- Clear commercial acumen; you understand the trade-offs between optimising revenue, reducing operational costs, and you’re able to play with multiple levers (price, promotion, positioning, placement) to achieve your goals
- A passion and aptitude for data analysis, advocating for customers and helping the organisation action your analysis to drive business growth
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done at pace, leveraging strong prioritisation and organisational skills
- Market segmentation and competitor research experience
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, articulating complex ideas in effective and understandable ways
- A bias for action where no task is too big or too small
Pay & Benefits:
We believe that everyone’s unique skills and experience are important and we celebrate every hire we make. Our pay and benefits programme is designed with a focus on the wellbeing, engagement and growth of our people.
- A competitive salary that fairly recognises your experience and potential
- We’re enthusiastic to offer all Attesters EMI share options in the company so that as the business succeeds, so do you!
- 25 days (UK) paid holiday per year. This is in addition to local public holidays and an additional 2 days off around the festive season
- To help you save for your retirement, you’ll be auto-enrolled to our group pension plan when you join
- Support with remote and flexible working both whilst we navigate the world as it is now and in the long-term. We’ll even give you £300 to set up your home office
- A generous career growth and development budget of £500 a year to support your learning
- Access to private and confidential coaching or counselling via Sanctus
- Spend up to 2 paid days per month - 10% time - focusing on your growth, giving back to your community or supporting your favourite charity
- 10 days paid sick leave a year - for your body and your mind
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme by Care First
- Your choice of equipment and access to great tools that support your productivity and impact
- An open, inclusive and supportive team where everyone is valued and all ideas and suggestions are welcomed
In-person and remote working balance ...
We are a flexible employer and continue to work with the team on the ground to navigate our way through the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic together.
As a company, we aren’t a fully remote company and place strong emphasis on teams being able to meet, and spend time together in a safe and flexible environment regularly, as well as being able to travel to meet customers when rules and safety considerations permit. We always want to ensure that is balanced against having a healthy approach to flexible working/working from home and nurturing your life outside of work as well as in work.
With that in mind, we have a permanent office location at 25 Holywell Row, London EC2A 4XE**,** London, where our team spend time together on a weekly basis. We don’t set specific rules, but expect folks to spend time with the team in the office on average 3 days per week.