3-4 days per week at home
OpenPayd is a leading global payments and banking-as-a-service platform for the digital economy. Through it’s API-driven technology, businesses can embed financial services into their products and create the seamless user experiences needed to drive business growth.
OpenPayd’s platform removes the need to contract with multiple providers for different services and across different markets. Instead, businesses can access accounts, FX, international and domestic payments, acquiring and Open Banking services globally via a single API integration. With licensing across the UK, Europe, Canada and others, OpenPayd is committed to providing businesses with a fully compliant solution across all markets, leaving your business to focus on growth.
Our mission is to ‘To open up banking and payments for business globally, through a modular platform’. We believe that all businesses regardless of their scale or industry should be able to leverage the best payment and banking services. We believe in providing our services through a simple, flexible and scalable platform.
How are we building our teams?
We’re looking for self-starters who are experts in their fields and who are eager to learn new things. We work hard, offering rapid skills development and the opportunity to learn everything about the flourishing payments industry.
Our leadership places a high value on continuous development, both professional and personal. If you join the team, you'll experience a fun and thriving office culture, with perks and events throughout the year.
How will you add value to the OpenPayd journey?
- Provide IT support to all employees worldwide
- Manage user and computer accounts in a Microsoft O365 environment
- Participate in the workstation lifecycle management – automated deployment of new machines, centralized management, policies, security configurations etc.
- Collaborate with IT team members from all locations worldwide on complex IT projects and issues
- Maintain Corporate Office's network connectivity
- Participate in the team's various ongoing projects like zero-touch deployment of corporate images and applications, centralized device management implementation, BYOD policies enforcement etc.
- Microsoft O365 Security and Compliance suits with rollout and integration, MFA policies setup and deployment, Automation of internal IT processes, and others
- Oversee the process for onboarding of new hires to internal IT systems and culture
- Enhance employee's experience by improving existing or introducing new systems and processes
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 6+ years of experience on a Senior IT/Engineering role
- Holistic view about Information technology - network topologies, Microsoft Active Directory Domain services infrastructure, database setup and maintenance etc.
- Strong operating systems troubleshooting skills (Windows 10 and macOS)
- Experience in the administration of Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, WDS, SCCM, Azure, Office365
- Experience managing Apple devices with JAMF
- Good understanding of networking basics like DHCP, DNS, IP subnetting, Wi-Fi technologies
- Good hardware knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or related field and/or Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, ITIL, JAMF, VMWare or similar industry certifications will be considered an advantage.
We’d like you to take a read of our Talent Acquisition Policy which explains how we collect and process your data related activities in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
Please read our policy carefully. By submitting the application button you will be giving OpenPayd Group companies your consent to use your data in accordance with our Talent Acquisition Policy.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV.
OpenPayd Talent Team
To all recruitment agencies: OpenPayd does not accept speculative agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, OpenPayd employees or any other company location. Openpayd is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Openpayd will only accept CV's from the partners with relevant agreement via the People and Talent team only.