3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a creative family, building copy, data and visual assets for each corner of the FARFETCH Ecommerce Platform. We are dedicated to providing gold standard imagery, content and production services for our partners and creating an engaging on-site experience for our customers.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. Our open-plan space is ideal for collaborative working. When you're not doing what's never been done, you can enjoy a team lunch on our large outdoor terrace, or join a yoga class in our dedicated studio.
Reporting into the Senior Content Manager, we are looking for a subject matter expert to join the Size & Fit Content team. You will be responsible for improving the product experience to ensure the customer purchases the right size the first time. You will work closely with the Senior Content Manager to support any strategy led projects and drive to constantly push the status quo which makes this role both challenging yet exciting.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will be the subject matter expert in projects related to Size & Fit such as measurements, fitting advice, size scales and to implement new initiatives to improve customer experience with a focus on reducing the return rate due to Size & Fit.
- You will work with key stakeholders across creative operations, data science, product and innovation teams to build new processes, roll-out initiatives, create and maintain documentation for Size & Fit initiatives.
- You will be accountable for aligning teams collecting measurements captured, to ensure they are working at a high-level of accuracy and on time.
- You will guide the Fitting Advice team-leads globally on how they can accurately train their teams on technical garment construction, brand and category specifications so they can provide the best fit advice while reaching their KPIs.
WHO YOU ARE
- You will have a high-level understanding of garment construction, production, the luxury customer and their desired content expectations.
- You will have experience in solving challenging customer problems related to Size & Fit content.
- You will be encouraged to work autonomously, take ownership of initiatives and drive excellence.
- You aspire to being a thought leader and make a difference in the growing Size & Fit field.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
Reporting into the Senior Content Manager, we are looking for a subject matter expert to join the Size & Fit Content team. You will work closely with the Senior Content Manager to support any strategy led projects and drive to constantly push the status quo which makes this role both challenging yet exciting.