1-2 days per week at home
A little flex time
boxxe strives to put customer satisfaction and outcomes at the heart of everything we do. Our Service Management team focusses on maximising the performance and continual improvement of the services that boxxe delivers. We design our services to maximise customer value and drive efficiency, and a smooth transition into our service delivery teams is essential to this.
As a Service Design and Transition Manager, you will be integral in the onboarding of new managed services. You’ll collaborate with other teams to design processes for new services, will own the Transition Process to ensure projects are transitioned into live service smoothly, and go on to manage some of our services ensuring they are continuously improved.
How you’ll fit in to the big picture
boxxe has ambitious goals, and as we expand our catalogue of offerings, we need to increase the size and experience of our service delivery teams to ensure we have the right people in place to deliver top-class solutions. Service Design, Transition and Management is integral to this, ensuring that services are onboarded efficiently and effectively, maximising customer satisfaction and that once in live service we meet or exceed our agreed SLAs.
What you’ll be doing
- Working with our pre-sales and Service Creation teams to design both bespoke and repeatable services and support models across a variety of technologies and customer sectors
- Owning and improving the overall Service Transition process
- Working with our Project Management team to onboard new customers. Typically the onboarding of a complex service is treated as a project and managed by a Project Manager. You will work with them to manage the Transition aspects of the onboarding, ensuring that the service is ready to go live on the agreed date. As part of the transition activities, you will be responsible for:
- Creating the Service Design Pack, detailing the scope of the service as well as agreed SLAs
- Ensuring that any training or upskilling required in the technical support teams is arranged
- Creating a RACI matrix to ensure all members of the services teams are clear on their roles and responsibilities
- Ensuring our ServiceNow platform is configured correctly for new service
- Ensuring knowledge transfer occurs between the project team and the technical support team
- Ensuring the solution passes testing prior to go live
- Collating Service Acceptance Criteria and ensuring this is signed off prior to go live
- Arranging Early Life Support in readiness for go live
- Successful service handover to the assigned Service Delivery Manager and Service Desk
What experience we think you’ll need
- Experience in IT Service Management
- Experience in IT Service Design
- Experience in IT Service Transition
- Qualifications in IT Service Design and/or Transition
- Qualifications or experience in ITIL
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately at all levels
- Experience in creating, documenting, and improving processes
- Excellent attention to detail and document writing skills
boxxe embraces diversity. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. boxxe does not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All our employment is based on qualification, excellence, and business need.