More than 2 days at home per week
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
COMMERCIAL & SUSTAINABILITY
We're partnering with the world's best brands, boutiques and department stores to provide our customers with a unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform. We work with all areas of FARFETCH to achieve business success and to improve our social and environmental impact. We want to empower our consumers to think, act and choose positively while offering an unrivalled range of fashion to empower their individuality.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. Our open-plan space is ideal for collaborative working. When you're not doing what's never been done, you can enjoy a team lunch on our large outdoor terrace, or join a yoga class in our dedicated studio.
As a Commercial Project Executive you will be a knowledgeable and trusted consultant to our clients. You'll report to the Commercial Project Manager, supporting on all aspects of a new client project at Farfetch Platform Solutions, including requirements gathering, build, launch and ongoing support.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Support business and technical requirements gathering process with new clients
- Support on documenting project deliverables for clients and multiple streams of work
- Main contact for client on the majority of work streams and topics (with support from the Project Manager and other team members)
- Coordinate some commercial work streams with clients, from discovery through to new feature scoping post-launch
- Implement business process and strategy with guidance and direction
- Provide regular project reports (progress, findings and results) to team members and clients with the intent to raise and resolve issues and risks to project
- Build client relationships through effective communications and reporting
WHO YOU ARE
- Excellent planning and scheduling skills; ability to manage complex workflows and teams
- Generalist skill set with interest in commercial aspects, including legal, finance and project execution
- Experience working with or an understanding of multiple e-commerce tech stacks
- Worked in client-facing or service led roles
- Personal interest and understanding of the fashion, technology or similar creative industry
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
As a Commercial Project Executive, you will be a key point of contact for our clients, supporting them through their Farfetch Platform Solutions onboarding.