Various work from home options
What do we do?
As the SaaS space expands, there’s more potential than ever for growing software companies.
Having a great product is only part of the journey. B2B SaaS companies today face endless competition, live or die by customer acquisition costs, have to earn customer loyalty every day, need to operate across borders, and must navigate increasingly complex regulations.
Paddle alleviates this pain with its industrialised Revenue Delivery Platform that makes it easy for SaaS companies to respond faster and more precisely to every growth opportunity across acquisition, renewals and expansion.
Our all-in-one platform is purpose-built for modern SaaS execution and already powers growth for over 2000 software companies, globally. Our Revenue Delivery Platform integrates checkout, payment, and subscription management, making it easy for businesses to activate new business models, enter new markets, turn on new offerings, and renew subscriptions without friction and we handle compliance globally, so our Sellers always operate with full integrity.
The role: You may already be working as Integration Consultant. You may call yourself a Solutions Architect or a Sales Engineer. You may be working in a technical or product role and want more customer-facing experience (or vice versa). Maybe you are looking for a hybrid tech/sales role after completing a Makers Academy, Flatiron School or General Assembly bootcamp. Either way – we want to hear from you!
Working in our agile Sales team, you'll use your skills in technical consulting and project management to enable leading software vendors to build incredible customer experiences and assist them in overcoming any technical challenges along the way.
You'll be part of a small, expert team playing a key role in growing Paddle's business and delivering a fantastic onboarding experience for new sellers.
What you'll do
- Become an expert on the Paddle product suite, including the checkout, dashboard, and APIs
- Communicate confidently with CTOs and developers to support them in building incredible experiences for their customers
- Write integration plans and sample code for sellers to assist them in implementing the Paddle checkout and SDKs
- Support and empower Account Executives on customer calls to help win new business
- Work with Account Managers to help software sellers launch on time
- Play a role in product development, by communicating issues and feature requests to the Product and Engineering teams
- Contribute to public and internal documentation
We'd love to hear from you if...
- You have experience using and integrating APIs.
- You have strong interpersonal and customer management skills that you developed in a customer-facing role.
- You have the ability to discuss technical concepts with both technical and non-technical audiences.
It'd be great if...
- You have experience as part of (or working closely together with) a commercial team.
- You have knowledge of SQL or PHP.
- You've had exposure to desktop software development on OS X (Objective C) or Windows (C#).
- You have experience working in an agile software development environment.
Why you’ll love working at Paddle
We are a diverse team of 190 and growing people. We care deeply about enabling a great culture which is inclusive no matter your background. We celebrate our diverse group of talented employees and we pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative, friendly and respectful culture.
We live and breathe our values, which are:
Solve for the Customer
Execute with impact
Better than Yesterday
We offer a full suite of benefits, including attractive salaries, stock options, pension plans, private healthcare, a health & wellbeing platform and coaching sessions.
We are a ‘digital-first’ company, which means you can work remotely or from an amazing office if you prefer, or even a bit of both! We offer all team members unlimited holidays and 4 months paid family leave regardless of gender. We love our casual dress code, annual company retreats and much more. We truly invest in learning and will help you with your personal development, from constant exposure to new challenges, an annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training.
Our mission is to help software companies succeed — enabling them to focus on creating products the world loves. Hundreds of companies rely on our e-commerce platform to sell their software products globally, as well as our powerful analytics and marketing tools to understand and grow their businesses.
Our vision is to become the platform that all software companies use to run and grow their business. We aim to replace a fragmented ecosystem of specialised tools with a unified platform that removes the complex burden that comes with running a software business, whilst also providing unparalleled insight to help them grow faster.
Deloitte Fast 50 named us amongst the fastest growing software companies in the UK four years running, and we’ve raised over $93m in funding from incredible investors such as FTV Capital, Kindred, Notion, and 83North.
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office is wheelchair friendly and we are a family-friendly employer.