More than 2 days at home per week
Hurree is a pinboard for analytics. Through seamless integration to many existing marketing and sales tools, teams can effortlessly unify cross-platform data and build custom dashboards that show only the information that matters most to them. No more manually building monthly reports and updating spreadsheets. Hurree's easy-to-understand dashboards allow teams to gain a high-level snapshot of how they are meeting targets across their many tools. Hurree seeks a Mid Full Stack Software Engineer to join our team. The Mid Full Stack Software Engineer will be responsible ensuring meets the needs of a wide variety of customers within the marketing sector. While Hurree is headquartered in Belfast, Northern Ireland, this position can be remote. As a funded startup, Hurree has a development team of 8 full-time remote members. It will be your responsibility to manage, motivate and grow this team to continued success. You will also have the ability to work alongside a Product Manager and product team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly skilled and motivated Mid Full Stack Software Engineer.
What we’re looking for:
- Computer Science (or equivalent) Bachelor degree
- Minimum 3+ years professional experience with C#, .NET / .NET Core
- Experience with HTML 5, CSS and responsive design
- Working knowledge of SQL and experience with data storage technologies (SQL / NOSQL etc.)
- Experience of building and testing modern software applications
- Experience with source control and work tracking systems
- Enthusiasm to learn new platforms, technologies and frameworks
- Independent thinking and innovative problem solving
- Works well within a collaborative development team
- Knowledge and exposure to design patterns and principles
- The right to work in the United Kingdom
Desirable skills and criteria:
- Exposure to multiple programming languages / paradigms.
- Experience with Apple and/or Android app development.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or other comparative cloud technology will be advantageous.
- Experience with React framework is a plus.
- Experience using or implementing continuous delivery pipeline techniques.
In this role, you’ll get to:
A fantastic opportunity for a highly skilled and motivated developer to join our team. You will work with cutting edge cloud and mobile technologies, in addition to adopting modern development practices with a focus on quality deliverables and product.As a software developer at Hurree, you will join our in-house development team with responsibility for:
- Designing and implementing new features for the platform and associated applications
- Working closely with the development team and other departments
- Supporting customer requests / platform integration requests
- Research and development for new functionality and features
- Presenting ideas for system improvements
- Production support
What you will get in return:
- Private healthcare
- Opportunity for training
- Flexible hours
- 35 days annual leave
- Employee discounts via Perkbox
- Amazing colleagues to learn from and enjoy social events