Various work from home options
You should apply if you are…
- Experienced in defining programme and project governance and best pratice;
- Strong in data management, organisational and communication skills;
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to be firm when needed
- Skilled with commercials, finance and budgets
- Proficient in resource planning;
- Team player with strong drive who mobilises people and gets things done
- Experienced with ERP/CRM systems;
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel and proficient on other MS Office tools;
- Great at multi-tasking;
- A positive self-starter, self-motivated and enthusiastic;
- Detail oriented and able to cross-check and ensure accuracy of detailed documents and group and customer statistics;
- Able to work independently;
You shouldn’t apply if you…
- Shy away from challenges
- Might struggle to adapt & think on your feet
- Prefer stability on projects over fast growth and pace
We’re Mission Labs. One of the fastest-growing technology scale-ups in the North West. We research, design & build all of our technology and products right here in Manchester, shaping the future of global communications.
This role is within SmartAgent; our intelligent contact centre software which is going through a period of extraordinary growth. Designed to enable greater clarity, efficiency, and trust; SmartAgent supercharges traditional call centre efficiency with solutions that span voice, chatbots, machine learning, contact automation, and artificial intelligence.
Want to work at Mission Labs? We don’t blame you! You can go traditional and ping us your CV & Cover Letter, or you can surprise us with something entirely different. Either way, we’d love to hear from you!
*Recruiters, we aren't currently taking agency CVs, but we will let you know if this changes!*