Various work from home options
You should apply if you…
- Pay high attention to detail
- Have a proven record of delivering value for customers through tight definition, planning and execution of projects/programmes
- Understand the commercial and technical elements of delivery
- Enjoy being ‘hands-on’ with customer engagements
- Good with looking after details, data points and transparent reporting
- Are a strong team player, championing your team & their progression, leading by example
- Identifying and driving continuous improvement and positive change. Mitigating risks and heading off problems.
- Have experience managing & developing a team
- Are confident in challenging others in a curious way, including external stakeholders
- Are a strong communicator & awesome with people
- Are pragmatic & concise when leading meetings & projects
- Can manage clients when things are going well (or badly!)
- Are eager to progress your career
You shouldn’t apply if you…
- Shy away from challenges
- Might struggle to adapt & think on your feet
- Prefer stability on projects over fast growth and pace
We’re Mission Labs. One of the fastest-growing technology scale-ups in the North West. We research, design & build all of our technology and products right here in Manchester, shaping the future of global communications.
This role is within SmartAgent; our intelligent contact centre software which is going through a period of extraordinary growth. Designed to enable greater clarity, efficiency, and trust; SmartAgent supercharges traditional call centre efficiency with solutions that span voice, chatbots, machine learning, contact automation, and artificial intelligence.
Want to work at Mission Labs? We don’t blame you! You can go traditional and ping us your CV & Cover Letter, or you can surprise us with something entirely different. Either way, we’d love to hear from you!
*Recruiters, we aren't currently taking agency CVs, but we will let you know if this changes! *