More than 2 days at home per week
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We are an award-winning full service in-house Legal, Ethics and Compliance function. We're based in the UK, Russia, Portugal, China, Italy, UAE and the US. We provide leadership and advice on strategic projects across all business units, whilst developing our role as an integrated partner within the business to make sure FARFETCH goes from strength to strength.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. Our open-plan space is ideal for collaborative working. When you're not doing what's never been done, you can enjoy a team lunch on our large outdoor terrace, or join a yoga class in our dedicated studio.
We have a vacancy for a Share Plan Specialist (9 month FTC) to join our friendly equity team to assist the Senior Share Plan Manager with the day-to-day administration and maintenance of our global employee equity programs. This role requires effective interfacing with key business partners in finance, tax, payroll, human resources and legal.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage and oversee all equity administration and ongoing maintenance of the company's employee equity portal, dealing with participant and employee queries regarding share scheme matters and acting as the key contact for all equity queries
- Support on global equity matters, projects and employee education & communication materials, working closely with key business partners in finance, tax, legal, human resources, and payroll
- Manage the daily relationship with our third-party share plan administrator and company registrar to maintain, develop and enhance procedures associated with equity awards and systems management
- Deal with equity regulatory filings, audit requests, produce and maintain reports regarding share plan activity for use by internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the ongoing administration of employee, executive and Board of Director equity programs, including planning and project-managing implementation of new programs
- Manage the equity grant, documentation and vesting processes, developing and delivering timely communications related to equity awards, including grant notifications, terms and vesting events
WHO YOU ARE
- Proven experience as an in-house senior share plan administrator, handling all employee share plan related matters and equity types, to include RSUs and Options
- A passion for employee share plans and increasing employee knowledge on equity matters
- High proficiency with excel (can perform complex functions) is a must,
- Confidentiality when dealing with confidential information and private conversations
- Experience in and knowledge of Global Mobility, Global Tax and Legal matters in relation to equity plans
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We are looking for a brilliant Share Plan Specialist to join the small friendly Equity Team here at FARFETCH. You will be reporting into the Senior Share Plan Manager and will be assisting/managing the Share Plan Executive.