Various work from home options
TrueLayer’s Commercial team is responsible for the entire sales cycle of our customers. We ensure customers are given a world-class service with the utmost trust and diligence, and to create an experience of using TrueLayer’s products which exceeds their expectations.
We’re looking for a visionary, hands-on sales professional who sees the big picture of where financial technology is headed. Whether creating business development strategies to pursue new opportunities in emerging verticals, identifying market leaders to form partnerships with, or optimising our process for qualifying and converting numerous inbound leads - you thrive on building a sales pipeline and closing clients.
If you love crafting and executing ambitious growth strategies, and are excited to play your part in our story as we expand both Data and Payment platforms across Europe, we want to hear from you!
Who we are:
At TrueLayer, we’re building a global open banking platform that’s changing how money moves and so much more. We make payments and refunds instant, account data accessible and verification seamless — all so innovators in every industry can build better financial experiences for their users.
To date, we’ve raised $270 million from world-renowned investors including Stripe, Tiger Global, Addition and Tencent. We’ve got offices in London, Milan, Dublin and Sydney. And we’re trusted by industry leaders like Revolut, Cazoo and Trading 212… though we’re not stopping here.
Our vision is a financial system that works for everyone. To make that happen, we’re creating original and innovative products that will remove the friction from finance for good. We’re seriously scaling our infrastructure, we’re entering new territories all the time, we’re cornering a whole new category — and we’d like your help to get us there.
As a Senior Account Executive, you will:
- Be responsible for driving new revenue growth;
- Collaborate with marketing to build pipeline and optimise conversion of prospects;
- Leverage Sales Development Representatives to qualify leads and book meetings;
- Work in partnership with the Sales Integration team to optimise prospect integration experience and conversion;
- Make sense of a nascent but rapidly utilised technology for prospects;
- Understand the needs and concerns of prospective clients, and trends in their industries;
- Leverage your industry knowledge and network to develop relationships with strategic clients;
- Use data to accurately, measure and report sales KPIs;
- Be the voice of the client in internal product discussions, and influence future product features and developments;
- Work with the Client Success team to ensure a seamless client experience during their on-boarding;
- Represent TrueLayer at industry events, networking with potential customers and exploring new opportunities for us to generate new business;
- Working with the Talent team to attract, interview and hire the best talent for both the Growth team, and TrueLayer as a whole;
- Constantly innovate ways to drive the performance of the Growth Team.
What we need from you:
- Have 5+ years of sales experience, with a demonstrable record of success in Payments company selling to eCommerce merchants or Travel companies.
- Have experience in a scaling commercial function in a fast-growing company;
- Have a strong interest in the OpenBanking, PSD2, payments and data;
- Are very data-driven, and can back up their assertions with data;
- Have outstanding communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills - you’re in your element talking to technical and non-technical decision-makers;
- Are technically curious, and love understanding clients’ products and businesses;
- Enjoy rolling their sleeves up, and can deliver work under pressure in a fast-paced company.
Nice to haves:
- Professional fluency in Spanish, French, German or Italian;
- Experience of using the MEDDIC sales methodology
- Experience in selling to Retail or Travel companies
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in the company 💰
- Flexible hours ⌛ and remote work 🏡
- Brand new MacBook Pro 💻
- A remote-working stipend to help set up your home office 💺
- Flexible holiday policy ✈️
- Generous parental leave 👩👩👦
- Enhanced pension contribution at 4% & 4% 👵🏽 👴🏽
- Private Health Insurance 🧑🏽⚕️
- 12 fully-paid Wellbeing Days a year (on top of the holiday allowance) 🕊️
- Membership of mental wellbeing platform Spill 🧘🏽♀️
- Learning & development allowance 📚
Inclusion & Diversity
At TrueLayer, we don’t just do inclusion and diversity. We embrace people that have different opinions, perspectives and personalities. Because we believe that by seeing the world from all sorts of angles, we can make life better for all the people who live in it. So we want you to know that the things that make you, you — like your age, ability, background and identity — are things that we celebrate and support. All we ask is that you believe in what you do (And know what an API is).