Various work from home options
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
About the Role...
Our Account Managers are key to driving the Currencycloud revenue engine and strategy, responsible for the development of strong commercial relationships, understanding the impact of the powerful technology solutions Currencycloud provide and how they can help our clients to achieve their own strategic objectives.
They own the commercial relationships throughout the customer lifecycle and drive sustainable revenue growth across a portfolio of clients to help meet and exceed revenue the targets of our dynamic and scaling SaaS-focused business.
- You will be responsible for up-sell, cross-sell and renewal activity across a portfolio of clients within either the Banking, FinTech or FX segments
- Partnering with Customer Success Managers to develop account strategies, to enhance sentiment and protect against high-risk churn - co-designing success plans and developing strategies to increase product adoption and satisfaction
- Expertly manage a sales pipeline of expansion opportunities to achieve and exceed the goals of the business
- Develop a deep understanding of the problem’s clients experience, the impact of these problems and how our technology and new products solve these problems
- Build strong relationships with key senior client contacts.
- Forecast revenue and opportunities accurately
Skills & Expertise
- 5+ years Sales/Account Management experience selling technology solutions to Banks and/or Fintechs
- Proven success in consistently generating revenue and exceeding quota by identifying, qualifying, and closing revenue opportunities
- SaaS industry
- Agile working structure
- Payments, Finance and Banking knowledge
- A self-starter who takes accountability for getting things done
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture
- Analytical, commercially-focused thinker comfortable to make and act upon data to make decisions
- Willingness to challenge the status quo and confidence to deliver an alternative approach
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Team player as well as a proactive individual contributor
- Ability to effectively articulate a compelling value proposition of the solution set to clients
What Experience is desirable?
The Personality Traits
We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked employee benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, an individual learning and development budget, a pension or 401K contribution, mental health days and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances, access to mental health support and a monthly allowance that you can spend on anything health or wellness related!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs