Various work from home options
TrueLayer’s Core Banking team is building a next generation payment solution across Europe and the rest of the world, with the goal of providing a better experience than cards. Leveraging a new wave of regulation built on openness and innovation, they build the bank integrations, infrastructure and anti money laundering tools for TrueLayer’s Payment APIs. Our PayDirect product already has significant traction in the UK, and is currently expanding across Europe, including in Spain and Germany.
We're looking for a Product Manager to join our Core Banking team to improve our existing bank integrations, deliver new ones, and own bringing new improvements to the core banking products live.
We want our Product Managers to be passionate about solving problems with exceptionally high analytical quality, as we continue in our journey to push financial technology forward.
Who we are:
At TrueLayer, we build intelligent financial infrastructure that puts fintech at people's fingertips.
Businesses use our global network, built on open banking and PSD2, to securely access financial data and enable instant payments. Headquartered in London with offices in Milan, Dublin, Sydney, and Hong Kong, we’ve raised $270M to date and we’re trusted by some of the biggest names in tech, including Revolut, Trading 212, and Zopa.
We are systems builders, design thinkers, product crafters and committed doers. We work in a collaborative, transparent environment where people can be their true selves, embrace ownership and accountability, and build something that will define an industry.
Our vision is to create a financial ecosystem that is open to everyone. We’ve grown from a UK leader in 2019 to a global provider in 2020, operating in 12+ countries. The thing is, we're just getting started…
What you will do:
- Work closely with other product managers across the company to identify and build new integrations into Payment Schemes in Europe and beyond, as well as manage and optimise existing connections.
- Assessing technical and business considerations to take strategic decisions on the product roadmap
- Collect feedback from internal and external stakeholders to advocate for new features that will help us build the best products for our clients
- Work in cross-functional teams spanning Engineering, Experience Design, Compliance, Client Success and Business Operations, to prioritise organisational objectives and execute strategically important goals and initiatives
- Work with other exceptionally talented and motivated global peers to shape our products and features
We’re looking for people who:
- Have product management experience in a Product-first, B2B company
- Are familiar working with a digital product used by a technical user base - this could include APIs, SaaS, PaaS
- Have experience working with a product integrated with multiple endpoints - e.g. communications APIs, financial data APIs
- Can act on data without relying on the complete picture to be built for them; prioritisation is your strength, and you have the ability to win consensus for your ideas amongst your stakeholders
- Can strike the perfect balance between strategic visionary and tactical operator
- Are customer-focused; everything you do, you do it to create a platform that our clients love to use
- Would consider themselves a “people-person” - equally comfortable gathering user feedback, presenting your ideas to engineers or reporting your KPIs back to your product team - communication is key
- Enjoy working in cross-functional people from all over the world. Our ambitions are global, and so is the exceptional team we’ve built
Nice to haves:
- Specific experience product managing financial products and working with payment schemes
- Experience working in a technical role - maybe as a Technical Product Manager, or even ex-developers
- Start-up experience
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in the company 💰
- Flexible hours and hybrid working — work from home 🏡 and our incredible offices in London 🇬🇧 Milan 🇮🇹 Sydney 🇦🇺 and Dublin 🇮🇪
- A £150 remote-working budget to help you set up your home office 💺
- Flexible holiday policy, with 24 days as standard ✈️
- Generous parental leave, above and beyond statutory requirements and with no minimum tenure 👩👩👧
- Enhanced pension contribution at 4% & 4% 👵🏽 👴🏽
- Private health insurance from the day you start 🧑🏽⚕️
- 12 fully-paid wellbeing days a year (on top of the holiday allowance) 🕊️
- Membership of mental wellbeing platform Spill 🧘🏽♀️
- £1,000 to spend on learning & development each year 📚
- £500 per quarter (outside of required business travel) to visit our hub cities around the world 🌍
Inclusion & Diversity
At TrueLayer, we don’t just do inclusion and diversity. We embrace people that have different opinions, perspectives and personalities. Because we believe that by seeing the world from all sorts of angles, we can make life better for all the people who live in it. So we want you to know that the things that make you, you — like your age, ability, background and identity — are things that we celebrate and support. All we ask is that you believe in what you do (And know what an API is).