Various work from home options
The Partnerships team at TrueLayer accelerates the growth and innovation at TrueLayer by driving strategic payment and platform partnerships to expands its geographic and product offering. This role will sit in our commercial team.
In this role, you’ll work closely with our Commercial teams to identify new strategic partnership opportunities with PSPs across the UK and Europe. You will be the conduit between the PSPs we partner with and various stakeholders at TrueLayer - including Product, Engineering, Legal, Finance, and Sales. The role requires strong cross-functional collaboration, a highly strategic mindset, and an ability to build deep external relationships. You are no stranger to long, complex deals and can effectively operate under uncertainty and high-stakes situations.
This is an exciting role for someone with commercial experience and a strong interest in product who wants to help shape the future of TrueLayer around the world, and directly impact our global expansion and product development strategy.
Who we are
At TrueLayer, we build intelligent financial infrastructure that puts fintech at people's fingertips.
Businesses use our global network, built on open banking and PSD2, to securely access financial data and enable instant payments. Headquartered in London with offices in Milan, Dublin, Sydney, and Hong Kong, we’ve raised $270M to date and we’re trusted by some of the biggest names in tech, including Revolut, Trading 212, and Zopa.
We are systems builders, design thinkers, product crafters and committed doers. We work in a collaborative, transparent environment where people can be their true selves, embrace ownership and accountability, and build something that will define an industry.
Our vision is to create a financial ecosystem that is open to everyone. We’ve grown from a UK leader in 2019 to a global provider in 2020, operating in 12+ countries. The thing is, we're just getting started…
As a PSP Partnership Manager, you will:
- Identify and qualify PSPs who are relevant for TrueLayers growth with its verticals and countries
- Collaborate with marketing to build pipeline and optimise conversion of partners;
- Work in partnership with the Integration team to optimise partner integration experience and conversion;
- Be the voice of the partner in internal product discussions, and influence future product features and developments;
- Have deep knowledge of the ecommerce space
- Have experience with long and complex deal cycles
- Own world-class presentation and relationship building skills
- Be proficient in building financial models and pricing proposals
- Be able to manage multiple cross-functional stakeholders internally and externally, both technical and non-technical
- Have passion for fintech
What we expect from you:
- Have least 3+ years of partnerships experience selling to PSPs or working at a PSP;
- Have outstanding communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills - you’re in your element talking to technical and non-technical decision-makers;
- Are very data-driven, and can back up their assertions with data;
- Are technically curious, and love understanding clients’ products and businesses;
- Enjoy rolling their sleeves up, and can deliver work under pressure in a fast-paced company.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in the company 💰
- Flexible hours and hybrid working — work from home 🏡 and our incredible offices in London 🇬🇧 Milan 🇮🇹 Sydney 🇦🇺 and Dublin 🇮🇪
- A £150 remote-working budget to help you set up your home office 💺
- Flexible holiday policy, with 24 days as standard ✈️
- Generous parental leave, above and beyond statutory requirements and with no minimum tenure 👩👩👧
- Enhanced pension contribution at 4% & 4% 👵🏽 👴🏽
- Private health insurance from the day you start 🧑🏽⚕️
- 12 fully-paid wellbeing days a year (on top of the holiday allowance) 🕊️
- Membership of mental wellbeing platform Spill 🧘🏽♀️
- £1,000 to spend on learning & development each year 📚
- £500 per quarter (outside of required business travel) to visit our hub cities around the world 🌍
Inclusion & Diversity
At TrueLayer, we don’t just do inclusion and diversity. We embrace people that have different opinions, perspectives and personalities. Because we believe that by seeing the world from all sorts of angles, we can make life better for all the people who live in it. So we want you to know that the things that make you, you — like your age, ability, background and identity — are things that we celebrate and support. All we ask is that you believe in what you do (And know what an API is).