More than 2 days at home per week
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a global team with a presence in all of our locations around the world. Our biggest teams are based in the UK and Portugal. Our team in Porto focuses on financial reporting and operations, while the Group Finance team in London is made up of Corporate Development, Tax, Treasury and Commercial Finance. All of our teams play an instrumental role within the business, from developing best practice, delivering strategic projects and helping us to tell our story with data.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. Our open-plan space is ideal for collaborative working. When you're not doing what's never been done, you can enjoy a team lunch on our large outdoor terrace, or join a yoga class in our dedicated studio.
The role of the Senior Risk Manager is to manage the implementation of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and Business Continuity Planning (BCP) across the FARFETCH group. ERM takes a risk-based approach to managing an enterprise, integrating concepts of internal control, the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, data protection and strategic planning. It involves identifying the important risks to the business's goals, assessing them in terms of likelihood and magnitude of impact, determining a response strategy, and monitoring progress to ensure optimal risk mitigation. BCP is an associated key process within ERM to outline how the business will continue to operate during an unplanned disruption in service. The role requires hands-on development of risk and business continuity models involving market, financial and operational risk, assure controls are operating effectively, and provide research and analytical support.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Design and implement an overall enterprise risk management process, ensuring all the risks affecting FARFETCH's ability to meet its goals and objectives are appropriately managed.
- Perform a top-down enterprise risk assessment to analyse current risks and identify potential risks that may affect the company.
- Engage with all elements of the company to develop local tactical risk registers to supplement the strategic principal company risks.
- Work with local risk managers and business level operational managers to ensure that mitigation plans are developed and operating to mitigate risks to an appropriate level.
- Design and implement a documented business continuity plan to ensure FARFETCH's capability to continue to deliver customer services at pre-defined acceptable levels following a disruptive incident.
- Establish and document the risk appetite and target risk for the company.
- Develop risk reporting that is tailored to the relevant audience; in particular, updating senior management about the most significant risks to the business to facilitate executive decisions regarding risk management from a holistic company perspective.
- Implementation and maintenance of the FARFETCH crisis management tool including maintenance of an emergency leadership transition plan.
WHO YOU ARE
- You hold a recognised risk management qualification (IDRM or equivalent) and/or are a qualified Accountant (ACA or equivalent) or Internal Auditor (CIIA) with 3 or more years post-qualified experience, and a proven risk management and business continuity background.
- You can demonstrate solid experience of enterprise risk management tools and techniques and can understand broader business issues.
- Working knowledge of COSO Enterprise Risk Management – Integrating with Strategy and Performance is preferable.
- You are organised, able to communicate across all levels and take responsibility of the quality of your work.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
The role of the Senior Risk Manager is to manage the implementation of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and Business Continuity Planning (BCP) across the FARFETCH group.