Various work from home options
What do we do?
As the SaaS space expands, there’s more potential than ever for growing software companies.
Having a great product is only part of the journey. B2B SaaS companies today face endless competition, live or die by customer acquisition costs, have to earn customer loyalty every day, need to operate across borders, and must navigate increasingly complex regulations.
Our all-in-one platform is purpose-built for modern SaaS execution and already powers growth for over 2000 software companies, globally. Our Revenue Delivery Platform integrates checkout, payment, and subscription management, making it easy for businesses to activate new business models, enter new markets, turn on new offerings, and renew subscriptions without friction and we handle compliance globally, so our Sellers always operate with full integrity.
As the key integration for our seller’s systems, Paddle cares deeply about the developer experience we provide them. With our product offering continuing to grow, our Developer Experience team is dedicated to creating a consistent, feature-rich platform experience for developers to integrate with.
If you’re a product-minded Engineer that appreciates a great developer experience, you’re exactly what we’re looking for. Working in a cross-functional team of engineers, product managers, technical writers and designers, you’ll be providing a DX framework for our product teams to rapidly ship cohesive products as well as building out end-to-end features that will delight our users.
What you'll do:
- Work with colleagues across product and engineering to ensure the customer-facing developer experience we provide is cohesive, powerful and easy to deliver.
- Develop new functionality which empower our product teams and help provide customers with everything they need to onboard, build and evolve with Paddle
- Define and build critical architecture that scales for our product teams and customers alike
- Drive innovation with new features that will delight developers
- Perform code reviews and mentor more junior engineers to maximise their potential and growth
- Help shape our team and wider engineering culture and help make sure Paddle remains an exceptional place to work
We'd love to hear from you if you:
- Have a strong understanding of API principles and best practices
- Experience building APIs in any backend programming language and ideally the infrastructure that enables them
And we’d like to see:
- A keen eye for good UX and DX, and a desire to provide the slickest experience you can to your users
- Ability to work with stakeholders on multiple fronts to help shape and deliver the developer experience roadmap
We’d be especially excited to hear from you if you:
- Have experience producing SDKs, either open source or in-house, or other developer tooling
- Have some understanding of Protocol Buffers, gRPC, message queue systems or event driven architecture
- Have experience with contract, and other forms, of end-to-end testing
- Have worked with distributed systems and have solved, or have a good understanding, of the problems that you can face when doing so.
Why you’ll love working at Paddle
We are a diverse team of 170 and growing people. We care deeply about enabling a great culture which is inclusive no matter your background. We celebrate our diverse group of talented employees and we pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative, friendly and respectful culture.
We live and breathe our values, which are:
- Exceptional Together
- Execute with impact
- Better than Yesterday
We offer a full suite of benefits, including attractive salaries, stock options, pension plans, private healthcare, a health & wellbeing platform and coaching sessions.
We are a ‘digital-first’ company, which means you can work remotely or from an amazing office if you prefer, or even a bit of both! We offer all team members unlimited holidays and 4 months paid family leave regardless of gender. We love our casual dress code, annual company retreats and much more. We truly invest in learning and will help you with your personal development, from constant exposure to new challenges, an annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training.
Our mission is to help software companies succeed — enabling them to focus on creating products the world loves. Hundreds of companies rely on our e-commerce platform to sell their software products globally, as well as our powerful analytics and marketing tools to understand and grow their businesses.
Our vision is to become the platform that all software companies use to run and grow their business. We aim to replace a fragmented ecosystem of specialised tools with a unified platform that removes the complex burden that comes with running a software business, whilst also providing unparalleled insight to help them grow faster.
Deloitte Fast 50 named us amongst the fastest growing software companies in the UK four years running, and we’ve raised over $93m in funding from incredible investors such as FTV Capital, Kindred, Notion, and 83North.
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office is wheelchair friendly and we are a family-friendly employer.