More than 2 days at home per week
Reporting to the CSO, the Senior Personal Shopping Manager will lead up to 15 of our Personal Shoppers with a real focus on upskilling and mentoring to develop a high performing sales team who “think and act” like entrepreneurs. You will be a critical leader supporting to optimise the potential of customer relationships to drive sales and increase loyalty within high value customer segments.
Working as part of a wider management team, you will be responsible for ensuring that your team accelerates in sales and client focus, proactively developing the VIP client portfolio.
You will be a natural leader who is commercially focused, as well as a confident decision maker and influencer.
- Lead a team of up to 15 Personal Shoppers, with a focus on developing high performance and entrepreneurial thinking
- Ensure each person has a robust plan around how they are going to grow their client book and hit sales and client targets
- Lead weekly data-driven 121’s with team members focused around agreed goals, sales heat maps and weekly priorities
- Provide leadership guidance to resolve any problems escalated by the tea
- Coach and upskill your team to achieve better results – including client profiling, business planning and supporting real time customer messaging chats
- Increase share of sales in key high value categories such as jewelry and special orders
- Work across the team to develop best practices for client outreach activity on a daily and weekly basis
- Support the CSO to implement VIP and Personal Services program activities
- With a focus on our top tier clients; partner cross- functional with brands and marketing teams to provide insights and client feedback that is action- orientated.
- Gain E2E operational knowledge of the Threads’ sales processes, and act as a crucial go-between to ensure clients’ come first
- Experience and confidence in managing change in a rapidly growing team
- Social Media knowledge and confident with learning new platforms
- Customer centric, with a data-driven and analytical approach
- Excellent luxury sales knowledge
- Curiosity to embed a test-driven sales culture, using technology to increase efficiency and sales output
- Ability to work across many different platforms seamlessly (Slack, WhatsApp)
- Experience leading a high performing sales team
- Experience within luxury and high net worth client base
- Commercial, entrepreneurial thinker
- Ability to work in a fluid, dynamic start-up style space
Benefits & Perks: Many from day one!
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
- Long service awards
- Mentorship & Coaching
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection through targeting less represented talent pools, and offering access to development and support in interviews. We do this because we want to provide less represented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities.