More than 2 days at home per week
Infogrid is helping protect the planet and improve the lives of billions of people by making every building a smart building.
Our goal is to be the global provider for connected devices in smart buildings. We already handle millions of events every day from tens of thousands of sensors and we’d like you to help us scale that by an order of magnitude over the coming months.
Sustainability is at our heart; buildings account for 39% of global carbon emissions and we’re creating real solutions to impact this!
We are still early in our journey but have already achieved a lot; we raised a successful series A funding round, grew 5x in employee numbers within 12 months, and voted one of the top 10 most flexible places to work.
The Infogrid mission is a lofty one and you will play a crucial role in helping us to 10x our revenue while ensuring that more buildings become sustainable.
You will own our lead generation and customer acquisition strategy, responsible for creating thoughtful and compelling campaigns targeting the world’s biggest brands and facility managers.
This is a strategic role where you will be able to build a world class team, but initially you will need to be prepared to get into the weeds.
You will have carte blanche to decide on the strategy to reach, educate, nurture and help our target customer.
You will own all aspects of demand generation from traffic generation to onsite conversion, ensuring that the best leads get in the hands of the sales teams
What we think you'll need to be successful
- Demonstrable experience managing Demand Generation teams at a B2B SaaS business
- Strong experience managing PPC, LinkedIn and outbound campaigns
- Ownership of pipeline creation and tracking
- Ability to maximise the potential of marketing automation
- You are able to design and implement a demand generation strategy
- Highly analytical marketer, you led the data guide your decisions
- You have deep knowledge of the intricacies of managing long and complex buyer journeys at enterprise level organisations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with experience influencing senior stakeholders
- Delivering regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis, ROI measurement and evaluation of KPIs
- Developing direct reports and supporting their personal development
We think Infogrid is a great place to work - we’re a recently funded and rapidly growing startup so it’s not perfect but:
❤️ Feel good about your work: Infogrid is actively helping big companies reduce their environmental footprint. We also offset everyone’s carbon footprint.
🤸 We’re flexible: We encourage remote working and offer flexible working hours before COVID and we’ll keep that flexibility afterward.
📚 Learn and get promoted: Join us at the start of our journey - we’re growing quickly and believe in promoting from within. You can learn and grow your career here
🌟 Improve yourself: We give everyone a day per month to focus on personal development
🧑🏽🤝🧑🏽 Make friends: Everyone here is lovely
🏠 Added bonus: We give everyone options in the company.
🚀 Join a legitimately secure tech start-up: $15.5M funding round is great of course but more importantly we have real paying customers and a good, growing revenue stream.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to your recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
So that’s us. If you love the idea of building something great that makes the world a better place, in a slightly chaotic but consistently entertaining environment please do get in touch via the apply button.