A fast-growing function at the centre of the company’s expansion tasked with driving brand awareness, demand generation and customer growth. The team is very hands on and is very supportive of one another which enables a high-quality output. Learning and career development is a big part of the team and innovative approaches are actively encouraged without a fear of failure.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced external communications manager to lead on media relations, PR and industry awards. Manage proactive and reactive media enquiries, media releases and statements, briefings and build relationships with journalists, media advice and interview support. Work with the COO to manage the crisis communications plan and business continuity.
- Manage external communications output
- Work with media outlets to publish timely company information including press releases
- Ensure communications strategy is consistent and reflects the organisation’s strategic vision
- Manage relationships with media outlets and external agencies
- Refine company narrative and core messaging to ensure organisational consistency in all aspects of communication
- Advocate on behalf of the company brand with external stakeholders and the media across all communication channels
- Build the external profile of senior execs and key stakeholders
- Maximise relevant external communication opportunities to build brand awareness and knowledge in the market
- Help establish a new category for the company
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 8+ years’ experience in B2B external communications ideally within the financial services and/or software market
- Significant knowledge and experience in planning, managing and delivering press and external communication initiatives
- Excellent copywriting, editing and proof reading skills with good grammar and literacy
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.