Since 2013, we’ve partnered with over 50 tech companies and games studios across Europe, helping them to achieve their talent ambitions. To date, we’ve scaled teams for billion Dollar Unicorns such as Rovio, Supercell, and Wargaming - alongside some of the biggest names in the gaming space including Popcore, Hutch, Kolibri Games, Sorare, and Space Ape.
In short, we build incredible teams that ship incredible products, touched by millions. And now, we’re looking for an impact-driven Senior Principal Games Recruiter to join our team.
Your role will be client-focused - requiring you to act as a dedicated talent resource to one of our awesome portfolio of gaming clients. Whilst your day-to-day could vary, at the core of a successful Scede engagement is delivering an exceptional service to them and hiring the right people on their behalf. As such, here are some of the roles and responsibilities that you’ll be taking on:
- Proven experience leading relationships with hiring managers and in house TA teams to create a streamlined and unbiased recruitment process that follows best practices.
- Owning the recruitment journey and all aspects of the candidate experience - sourcing, screening, and guiding great people through the process for our clients.
- Proven track record of problem identification and providing solutions
- Experience handling client escalations
- Guiding our clients through key initiatives including; code reviews, arranging assessments, conducting interview training, employer branding, development and implementation of diversity, inclusion and belonging hiring efforts
- Monitoring and reporting on key talent acquisition metrics, using data to influence decisions
- An individual with a strong track record of achievement in end-to-end recruitment, within games
- Someone who is able to build great relationships - both online and in-person
- Someone with exceptional communication and collaboration skills, as well as an always-be-learning mentality
- Someone who has a real appreciation for data, recruiting metrics and continuous improvement. If you're excited by the prospect of influencing decisions with numbers, that's a bonus!
- Someone with a can-do, positive attitude towards their work and the people around them. You don't mind having to overcome challenges and find solutions.
- The autonomy, trust, and flexibility of a 100% remote-first company - now and always. You’re empowered to work from home, or at one of our co-working spaces* - wherever you feel you work best. We’ve found that a positive work-life balance for all is much more accessible this way.
- All the impact of an in-house role, with Scede’s 80-strong community of brilliant recruitment minds to share knowledge with, learn from, and lean on.
- £250 (or equivalent) WFH allowance upon joining to build your ideal work from home setup.
- Private medical and dental cover.
- £500 (or equivalent) annual learning and development budget, to dedicate to your chosen training, events, courses, or tools. You’ll also have access to our dedicated L&D platform, the “Scede Academy”.
- £70 monthly “Best Self” budget to invest in something that makes you feel happy, healthy, supported and able to be your best self with us here at Scede.*
- Discounts and perks across retail, travel, leisure, and entertainment through our benefits platform “Ben” via “Perks at Work”.*
- On top of paid leave, you also have your birthday off to celebrate!
- Expensed travel to client sites, allowing our teams to visit some of the most exciting startup cities across the globe!
- The chance to get together with the entire Scede team at our annual seasonal offsite. We also offer a social budget so that our various teams can get together in their teams or hubs across the UK, in Portugal, Poland, and Canada.
* This benefit currently applies to employees in the UK only.