SilverRail Technologies are looking for a Head of Development to join their team.
SilverRail is looking for Head of Development As a Head of Development at SilverRail Technologies, you play an important role in building a better future. We develop IT solutions that make it easier to choose environmentally friendly travel. Whether it's finding the right trip, smooth payments, or getting relevant information before and after the trip, we build the digital infrastructure that makes it possible. At SilverRail, we have everything from broad generalist knowledge about developing advanced solutions to in-depth expertise in the industry we work in. The combination makes us strong, and even stronger we will be together with you.
You will have the following main responsibilities and mandates:
- Own and lead the development process and the strategy
- Responsible for ensuring to delivery in time by priority
- Line management responsibilities will include recruitment, 1-1 meetings, identifying training needs, motivating and performance managing the team
- Responsible for the budget
- Continuously improve our work process
We are looking for you who have the following knowledge, skills, and personal attributes:
- Experience to lead larger teams
- Previous experience of working for software companies
- Passionate about the agile way of working
- Results oriented
- Constructive with a focus on finding solutions and dividing problems into manageable pieces
- Fluent Swedish and English in speech and writing as well as having swedish work permit / EU citizenship.
- Work in Jira and Microsoft's different products
Qualifying if you have experience of SaFe and have a university degree in technology, computer science or similar. If you are a trained Scrum Master, this is also a merit.
When you start with us, we are happy to share our knowledge. As a person, we see that you are structured, calm, and pragmatic. You are a relationship builder with energy, positivity. You will work closely with colleagues within the company regarding personnel and deliveries. You have great opportunities to develop within the company.
If you value a smooth route to work, you will probably also appreciate that we are very centrally located in Stockholm. From your desk, you can reach T-centralen or Stockholm City in a few minutes.
About SilverRail Technologies SilverRail Technologies develop digital infrastructure for the travel industry, with a focus on train and bus services. Every year, over one billion travel searches and 30 million bookings using our applications and solutions. The customers are in a global market and consist of both train and bus operators as well as travel agencies. SilverRail Technologies currently has approximately 130 employees. The offices are in London, Stockholm, Norrköping, Boston and Brisbane.
- Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we put our culture at the centre of everything we do.
- We are a hard working, forward thinking team that embraces a work life balance and has fun along the way.
- We support flexible working and the view that we bring together great people that love what they do and collaboratively strive for excellence.
- With an average Glassdoor grade of 4.7 and 100% recommendation rates we provide an awesome working environment with room to grow.
- A unique opportunity to work for a tech start-up who are revolutionising the way we travel
- A beautiful central office space
- For the right candidate, we can offer a wealth of career development opportunities.
- A company that encourages knowledge sharing and collaboration in a DevOps Culture.
- Our teams health and wellness is important to us, so we offer a number of wellbeing seminars, yoga classes, the #1 leading meditation app