Paddle are looking for a Director of Product Marketing to join their team.
What do we do?
As the SaaS space expands, there’s more potential than ever for growing software companies.
Having a great product is only part of the journey. B2B SaaS companies today face endless competition, live or die by customer acquisition costs, have to earn customer loyalty every day, need to operate across borders, and must navigate increasingly complex regulations.
Our all-in-one platform is purpose-built for modern SaaS execution and already powers growth for over 2000 software companies, globally. Our Revenue Delivery Platform integrates checkout, payment, and subscription management, making it easy for businesses to activate new business models, enter new markets, turn on new offerings, and renew subscriptions without friction and we handle compliance globally, so our Sellers always operate with full integrity.
Paddle is seeking a Director of Product Marketing to lead our Product Marketing function. Based out of London or Remote, this role will lead a team of two Product Marketers to start with, and help solidify Paddle’s position in the revenue delivery space. Reporting to the VP of Product, this position is critical in supporting Paddle’s growth aspirations globally.
Paddle is looking for someone who embodies drive and creative thinking to help grow a team that will shape our message and our go-to market strategy.
What you’ll do
- Nurture a world-class product marketing team to complement our fast-growing Product Management and Engineering function
- Shape product Go-to-Market strategy and process
- Guide your team to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with customers and differentiates our product in the market
- Segment and profile customers across various industries, verticals, and business roles
- Better enable Paddle’s Sales team, to ensure they can identify opportunities, position our solution, and drive deals to close
- Partner with Product Management, and commercial teams to develop new solution-selling narratives and a comprehensive strategy for bringing FD solutions to market
- Deliver delightful and persuasive customer marketing collateral in collaboration with the Content teams, to help showcase Paddle’s value to customers
- Identify strong customer stories and nurture advocacy relationships to serve as references in analyst conversations and industry awards
- Streamline cross-functional Stakeholder Management to ensure all parts of Paddle are pulling together and communicating well
- Build consensus and alignment across Demand Gen, Brand, Product Management, Sales and Customer Success teams
We would love to hear from you if you have
- Extensive experience in product marketing management
- Experience leading a product marketing team and a passion for coaching and developing future leaders
- Past work in a B2B SaaS products organisation working with a complex ecosystem of products, scale up experience is a plus
- A track record of working closely with Product leadership and helping to shape Go-To-Market strategy from the early stages of product building
- An eye for a great narrative, and the ability to clearly and constructively critique a creative approach
- A strong understanding of key metrics that matter to a product marketing organisation and ability to coach teams on how measurement can shape action
- A passion for the product marketing discipline and its critical role within the organization
Why you’ll love working at Paddle
We are a diverse team of 180 people across the globe and growing! We care deeply about enabling a great culture which is inclusive no matter your background. We celebrate our diverse group of talented employees and we pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative, friendly and respectful culture.
We live and breathe our values, which are:
Execute with Impact
Better than Yesterday
We offer a full suite of benefits, including attractive salaries, stock options, pension plans, private healthcare, a health & wellbeing platform, generous L&D budget and coaching sessions.
We are a ‘digital-first’ company, which means you can work remotely or from our amazing office if you prefer, or even a bit of both! We offer all team members unlimited holidays and 4 months paid family leave regardless of gender. We love our casual dress code, annual company retreats and much more. We truly invest in learning and will help you with your personal development, from constant exposure to new challenges, an annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training.
Our mission is to help software companies succeed — enabling them to focus on creating products the world loves. Hundreds of companies rely on our e-commerce platform to sell their software products globally, as well as our powerful analytics and marketing tools to understand and grow their businesses.
Our vision is to become the platform that all software companies use to run and grow their business. We aim to replace a fragmented ecosystem of specialised tools with a unified platform that removes the complex burden that comes with running a software business, whilst also providing unparalleled insight to help them grow faster.
Deloitte Fast 50 named us amongst the fastest growing software companies in the UK four years running, and we’ve raised over $93m in funding from incredible investors such as FTV Capital, Kindred, Notion, and 83North.
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office is wheelchair friendly and we are a family-friendly employer.