Form3 are looking for a Product Manager (Tooling) to join their team.
Our awesome Product Team consists of experienced Product Managers, Business Analysts and Project Managers who together are responsible for creating real-time cutting-edge payment technology products for FinTechs and banks alike. These teams are self-governing, providing a genuine opportunity for Product Managers to work with their engineering teams and to leverage the latest tools, techniques, and methods – resulting in ground-breaking services for our customers. Our Product Managers each work closely with an experienced Engineering team with a dedicated Team Lead.
This is an exciting new position within our Core Product Team. We have ambitious goals to continue scaling our global engineering team. Central to this strategy is investment in the internal Tooling Team to ensure Product and Engineering teams have what they need to deliver securely and efficiently. This role will help the team set the bar for what good looks like in provision of internal services. You will own an ever-growing portfolio of internal services that are crucial for all engineering teams at Form3 to develop, deploy and maintain our Payments-as-a-Service portal.
- Shape, manage and communicate the team's roadmap
- Define and manage team processes, such as triaging daily run requests and prioritising against ongoing project milestones
- Reporting outwardly on roadmap and resource planning and inwardly on strategy and roadmap
- Build out the internal support model provided to Product and Engineering teams
- Engage cross-team with Architects, Product Managers and Team Leads on new and ongoing projects
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years of Product Management experience
- SaaS experience (API’s, microservices, Cloud Native applications - AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Experience working directly with engineering teams
- Direct involvement in both formulating strategy & managing delivery
- A background including experience working with technical products, particularly for internal users
- Highly regarded - an understanding of software development best practices, such as CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code and test-driven development
- FinTech and Technical/Engineering background is highly desirable
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.