1-2 days per week at home
A little flex time
Here at boxxe, we see ourselves as challengers that are dedicated to making technology human. This means rethinking how we work across our teams to support business growth. That is why we’re looking for a Workplace Pre-Sales Specialist to help us accelerate the growth of our reactive and proactive Hardware Solutions Services. You will understand our customers challenges and clearly position how boxxe can solve them
Hardware Solutions is one of boxxe’s key growth areas, you will be working as an overlay specialist to grow the revenues of our proactive and reactive Hardware Solutions and services. Working alongside our vertically aligned sales teams you will help us win new customers and expand our footprint within our existing customer base. As a member of a wider Technology Solutions Team, you will work closely with both our experienced Solutions Consultants and Architects to maximize boxxe’s presence within our customers.
How you’ll fit in to the big picture
Growing our Hardware Solutions Revenue is one of the key objectives for boxxe. As part of the wider Technology Solutions group, you will be part of a diverse team of subject matter experts including software, services and proposal writers. This team is very much at the forefront of accelerating boxxe’s growth.
What you’ll be doing
- Opportunity Development
- Working with our account managers to aid opportunities within their accounts.
- Engaging customers to understand their challenges and position boxxe Hardware Solutions.
- Understanding customers current spend in boxxe and identifying whitespace opportunities.
- Providing your expertise to support bids, proposals and tenders.
- Hardware Sales
- Responsible for driving our Hardware and Services Sales in three key areas:
- Endpoint devices (including laptops, desktops and mobile devices)
- Immersive technology (including AR, VR and MR)
- Peripherals (including monitors, printers and accessories)
- Hardware Configuration
- Responsible for understanding customer requirements and turning them into accurate configurations. A good understanding of the technical components of computers will help when sourcing the right solution.
- Cross Team Collaboration
- Working closely with the Platform Pre-Sales team on multi-technology opportunities
- Assisting other teams within Technology Solutions where they discover opportunities in your focus areas.
- Collaborating with the Innovation & Partner Teams to shape future Hardware offerings.
What experience we think you’ll need
- Experience in procuring a range of products
- A passion for IT
- A willingness to learn on the job and keep up to date with an evolving product set
- Ability to present to and communicate confidently with customers and colleagues
- Enjoy solving problems and have a logical approach to work
boxxe embraces diversity. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. boxxe does not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All our employment is based on qualification, excellence, and business need.