3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
At Signal we want to help organisations identify risks and opportunities and see movements in the market before anyone else. We want to help leaders take bold decisions, safe that the data is on their side. We want to connect all those external data points together, uncover the unknown unknowns, and be at the very heart of the knowledge economy.
We’ve already built a world-class artificial intelligence platform for real-time information aggregation and analysis at a massive scale. We proved our value with monitoring and measurement products in the PR&Comms space, and are now joining the dots beyond.
We are friendly and informal people who are passionate about our brand as we all have a stake in our success. We have an inclusive environment, welcoming the skills and experience from many diverse backgrounds, and together we have created who we are and what we sell. We are proud of our achievements and continue to strive for the unknown.
We have just completed a $50M D series led by Highland Europe plus previous backers Redline, MMC and Hearst and Guardian Media Group - this brings our total funding to date to around $100M.
About the role - what you'll be doing?
You will join a close-knit, fully cross-functional team that makes product releases on a daily basis, decides product direction themselves and regularly tries out new approaches and technologies.
You should apply if:
- You love building products as part of a cross functional team; focused on an iterative and outcome driven approach
- You are passionate about providing a great user experience and comfortable engaging directly with customers
- You have strong communication skills and are comfortable expressing your ideas to multiple different audiences
- You are proactive with a positive attitude, well organised, and adept at managing competing deadlines and priorities
- You are comfortable with and excited by a fast-paced and often changing environment, eager to solve new problems and learn new skills in order to succeed
- You have a self-starter mindset; you proactively identify issues and opportunities and tackle them without being told to do so
- You are a team player whom your colleagues can rely on
At Signal, we strongly believe that diverse teams perform better. We are committed to building and fostering an inclusive environment where our employees feel welcomed, valued and listened to - an environment where they can thrive being their true selves.
You’ll get the opportunity to be part of something really exciting. You’ll be a key player in helping to shape Signal AI now and in the years to come. Here’s how we enable Signallers to do their best work;
- Share options - we all own a piece of Signal AI, so we’ll all get to enjoy our success
- Hybrid Working Environment - we have a hybrid remote policy where you will be able to work remotely 2-3 days per week.
- Summer & Winter Fully remote blocks
- Health Cash Plan
- Unlimited holiday entitlement
- Pension plan
- Income Protection
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Dependents Leave policies
- Access to free therapists via Spill
- And more …