3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
About Signal - Who are we?
At Signal AI, we want to help organisations identify risks and opportunities and see movements in the market before anyone else. We want to help leaders take bold decisions, safe that the data is on their side. We want to connect all those external data points together, uncover the unknown unknowns, and be at the very heart of the knowledge economy.
We’ve already built a world-class artificial intelligence platform for real-time information aggregation and analysis at a massive scale. We proved our value with monitoring and measurement products in the PR&Comms space, and are now joining the dots beyond.
We are friendly and informal people who are passionate about our brand as we all have a stake in our success. We have an inclusive environment, welcoming the skills and experience from many diverse backgrounds, and together we have created who we are and what we sell. We are proud of our achievements and continue to strive for the unknown.
Our total funding to date is around $50 million. In the latest funding round, Redline Capital joined our investor group that includes MMC Ventures, GMG Ventures and Hearst Ventures.
About the role - Who are you?
Our AI Ecosystems team works with large enterprises that are looking to take advantage of data explosion through the introduction & adoption of Artificial Intelligence into new and existing business models. We are looking for someone who can quickly understand what is impacting client business models and use these insights to support them on their Artificial Intelligence journey leveraging our proprietary machine learning technology and unparalleled content base.
You will support and lead some of our engagements working with a cross-functional team of product experts, analysts, and data scientists to understand customer challenges, identify how to apply our AI, test and implement new approaches.
The day to day responsibilities - What will you be doing?
As a delivery manager will be responsible for supporting our customers' success in reaching their A.I. enabled business goals. You will lead the delivery of some of our projects. These projects will include the integration of our AI data into visualisation tools such as Tableau and PowerBI in collaboration with the Big 4 among other clients.
You will be managing the entire lifecycle of a PoC/project by conducting discovery and requirement gathering sessions, building project plans, effectively communicating with internal and external stakeholders. A typical PoC/project duration will be around 3 -9 months and you will be required to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Managing the scope and delivery of our A.I. partnerships with large enterprises working in close collaboration with different teams across Signal AI.
- Ensure open, effective communication both internally and externally during our PoCs or projects.
- Manage stakeholder expectations internally and externally, taking in a variety of opinions and synthesising the key outcomes for success
Knowledge, skills and experience - What does it take to be successful?
- Experience of delivering complex digital projects within large organisations or equivalent experience
- Strong presentation, communication & influencing skills
- The ability to translate requirements into actionable plans
- Experience creating PoC/project plans, risk logs and issue register
- The ability to manage multiple simultaneous workstreams with an iterative and flexible approach
- Curiosity and interest in building skills both across business functions and market.
At Signal, we strongly believe that diverse teams perform better. We are committed to building and fostering an inclusive environment where our employees feel welcomed, valued and listened to - an environment where they can thrive being their true selves.
You’ll get the opportunity to be part of something really exciting. You’ll be a key player in helping to shape Signal AI now and in the years to come. Here’s how we enable Signallers to do their best work;
- Share options - we all own a piece of Signal AI, so we’ll all get to enjoy our success
- Hybrid Working Environment - we have a hybrid remote policy where you will be able to work remotely 2-3 days per week.
- Summer & Winter Fully remote blocks
- Health Cash Plan
- Unlimited holiday entitlement
- Pension plan
- Income Protection
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Dependents Leave policies
- Access to free therapists via Spill