Signal AI are looking for an IT Manager (FTC 6 - 9 Months) to join their team.
Note: this is a part-time role for 3 days a week.
At Signal we want to help organisations identify risks and opportunities and see movements in the market before anyone else. We want to help leaders take bold decisions, safe that the data is on their side. We want to connect all those external data points together, uncover the unknown unknowns, and be at the very heart of the knowledge economy.
We’ve already built a world-class artificial intelligence platform for real-time information aggregation and analysis at a massive scale. We proved our value with monitoring and measurement products in the PR&Comms space, and are now joining the dots beyond.
We are friendly and informal people who are passionate about our brand as we all have a stake in our success. We have an inclusive environment, welcoming the skills and experience from many diverse backgrounds, and together we have created who we are and what we sell. We are proud of our achievements and continue to strive for the unknown.
We have just completed our $25 million Series C funding round, bringing our total funding to date to $49.5 million. This latest funding round is led by Redline Capital with participation from existing investors including MMC Ventures, GMG Ventures and Hearst Ventures.
What will you be doing:
We are looking for a talented, flexible and self-driven IT Manager to support our office infrastructure as we grow here in London and expand into the US.
We are looking for someone practical and approachable, able to collaborate across the company, someone curious and eager to learn and someone who strives for simple (but not simplistic!) solutions.
- You will help evolve best practice around technical decisions related to office infrastructure; such as networking, cloud technologies, and seamless audio/visual communications
- You will manage and optimise the procurement and asset management of our IT hardware, software and licensing management
- You will administer multiple key SaaS products, such as Google Business Suite, Jumpcloud, Zoom, Slack, MS Office, Jamf and many others, to help us work as efficiently and securely as possible.
- You will maintain and improve our security systems, such as OAuth, SSO, etc.
- You will work closely with both HR and Finance to simplify IT related on-boarding/off-boarding process and tools,
- You will manage an IT Support Engineer and step in where necessary to provide an excellent level of support service, performing endpoint software, hardware servicing and support of ongoing telecommunication needs.
- You will contribute and update supporting IT documentation, policies and processes.
- You will communicate IT messages, requirements, and deliver training across the business
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing business and grow with the role while we keep expanding globally.
You should apply if?
- You have proven background working as an IT Manager or other relevant experience
- You enjoy being hands-on and have experience with computer networks/hardware, network/software installation, administration and support (Mac OS X and Windows)
- You have experience working with Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution, such as Jamf or similar
- You have knowledge of SaaS products and tools; Google Business Suite is essential, security best practices and data governance
- You have experience working with different teams to ensure our policies, tools and infrastructure are in line with company objectives and strategy
- You are comfortable and excited by being a part of a fast-paced and often changing environment, eager to learn new skills to solve existing problems.
- You have a self-starter mindset; you proactively identify issues and opportunities and tackle them
- You have good analytical and project management skills.
At Signal, we strongly believe that diverse teams perform better. We are committed to building and fostering an inclusive environment where our employees feel welcomed, valued and listened to - an environment where they can thrive being their true selves.