Scede are looking for a Content Marketing Specialist to join their team.
Since 2013, Scede has partnered with over 70 fast-growing tech companies and games studios globally, helping them to build incredible teams that ship incredible products touched by millions. To date, we’ve supercharged hiring for the likes of Klarna, Trustpilot, Supercell, sennder, WeTransfer, TradeRepublic, and more.
We’re remote-first and always have been, with 100 employees (and growing) distributed across the UK, Portugal, Poland, and Canada. We have bold ambitions to continue to scale globally with quality at our core - from both a people and a partnerships perspective.
About this role ...
That’s where this role comes in. Reporting into our Head of Growth, the Content Marketing Specialist would be the first of its kind in our centralised Growth team. At Scede, Growth brings sales and marketing under one powerful roof - combining tactics across the two to speak to the right people, in the right way, at the right time.
As Content Marketing Specialist at Scede, you’d have the opportunity to make a big impact on Scede’s approach to producing content that builds both our B2B and employer brand communities. The core mission of this individual would be to help us establish Scede as a go-to, relatable source of insight for Founders, Talent, and People professionals in the startup and scale-up space.
In this role, you’ll ...
- Partner closely with our Head of Growth to develop a content strategy and calendar that contributes to bolstering both our B2B and Employer brand communities
- Establish and refine a unique, humanised brand voice for Scede through content, both internally and externally
- Ensure we’re crafting and regularly publishing unique, relatable content that’s SEO optimised where relevant, and engages our ICP - be that blog posts, whitepapers, infographics, video interviews, speaker sessions or otherwise
- Partner closely with our Growth Specialist to best promote content across Scede social media and other relevant channels, including email
- Work closely with our Client Operations leaders to develop strong case studies with our partners - we have 8 years worth of awesome success stories that we would love for you to help us shout about more
- Work closely with SMEs across Scede internally to tap into their incredible industry knowledge and mobilise thought leadership from across our team
- Partner with our People Operations team to develop content to support our recruitment marketing efforts
- Report on content performance, providing regular analysis and insights on how we can continuously improve our approach
- Notion is our one source of truth as a business internally, and in this role you’d own maintaining this, and making it the best, engaging go-to source of information for our team
- Support on producing internal documentation, company-wide updates, and collateral to elevate our employee experience
It’s important that ...
- You have 2+ years of content marketing experience for a B2B business.
- You have exceptional writing skills and command of spelling and grammar. You're a succinct and engaging writer, and love to find a compelling angle for each piece of content
- You’re able to think creatively and be proactive about coming up with content ideas and new approaches. You’ll be empowered to work autonomously in your role
- You’re super comfortable communicating and collaborating cross-functionally - you're a great team player
- You have experience in or a passion for learning about venture capital backed, high-growth startups and scale-ups
- You have an interest in recruitment marketing and employer branding as well
- Experience with CMS - ideally Wordpress - and good knowledge of SEO best practices when it comes to writing content that ranks well
- You have self-awareness and humility, are able to reflect on content performance and areas we can continue to "be better"
It’d also be great if ...
- You’re an organised multi-tasker, able to handle a couple of diverse content projects at once
- You have experience in the talent, recruitment, or people space
Here’s what we offer ...
- The autonomy, trust, and flexibility of a 100% remote-first company - now and always. You’re empowered to work from home, or at one of our co-working spaces* - wherever you feel you work best. We’ve found that a positive work-life balance for all is much more accessible this way.
- The opportunity to make an impact managing content in-house with our centralised Growth function.
- Private medical and dental cover.
- £500 (or equivalent) annual learning and development allowance to dedicate to your chosen training, events, courses, or tools. You’ll also have access to our dedicated L&D platform, the “Scede Academy”.
- £250 (or equivalent) WFH allowance upon joining to build your ideal work from home setup.
- £70 monthly “Best Self” allowance to invest in something that quite simply helps you to be your best self. Our people use this for apps such as Headscape, Spotify and Audible, gym memberships, a meal at their favourite restaurant, and more*
- Discounts and perks across retail, travel, leisure, and entertainment through our benefits platform “Ben” via “Perks at Work”.*
- On top of paid leave, you also have your birthday off to celebrate!
- The chance to get together with the entire Scede team at our annual seasonal offsite. We also offer a social budget so that our various teams can get together in their client teams or hubs across the UK, in Portugal, Poland, and Canada.
* This benefit currently applies to Scede employees in the UK only.