We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked employee benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, an individual learning and development budget, a pension or 401K contribution, mental health days and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances, access to mental health support and a monthly allowance that you can spend on anything health or wellness related!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
About the role...
As a Data Analyst you will support the Compliance Team in becoming a truly data-led department. We are looking for someone who is self-driven, highly analytical, enjoys problem-solving, and is comfortable working on concurrent projects.
- Build, maintain and communicate reports and dashboards to track the Compliance department’s key performance indicators against objectives/targets
- Doing deep-dive analysis of data to both test specific hypothesis and generate new business insights
- Present data to stakeholders & management in a clear and easy to comprehend manner, by using the appropriate visualisation tools
- Continuously seek ways to enhance and/or automate existing reporting and processes to fit with evolving business needs
- Work with stakeholders to scope & prioritise ad hoc data requests
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise...
- Relevant experience in a data-centric role
- High SQL & Excel proficiency
- Experience with data visualisation tools like Tableau or similar
- You’re good at quickly getting a grasp of any dataset that you're working with
- Have a meticulous and thorough approach and very high attention to detail
- Excellent team working skills, ability to manage own workload and tenacious attention to detail
- Be able to deliver against time pressured deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment
- Have an interest in the payments, financial services, technology or FX industry