Private Client are looking for a Sales Business Analyst to join their team. You will play an active role in the development of the Private Client strategy through providing the sales team with analytical support and insights on data and metrics.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're dedicated to delivering the ultimate luxury shopping experience to our most loyal clients around the globe. Our powerhouse team made up of Personal Stylists, Marketing, Client Development, Customer Service and Operations are committed to ensuring our clients receive an unrivalled premium service – available only on FARFETCH.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. Our open-plan space is ideal for collaborative working. When you're not doing what's never been done, you can enjoy a team lunch on our large outdoor terrace, or join a yoga class in our dedicated studio.
As a Sales Business Analyst you will play an active role in the development of our strategy through the planning, assessment, and communication of activities, data and metrics. Reporting to the Head of Private Client, UK & EU and working with business partners across the organisation, you will guide analytical support to inform and influence decision making.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Support Head of Private Client, UK & Europe to assemble and implement strategic, operating and financial plans
- Work with Senior Management in analysis of business problems; lead work streams; summarize findings, develop presentations, and communicate action items
- Analyse and interpret data drawn from multiple systems
- Review market trends and identify business opportunities across KPIs
- Support the annual budget and strategic planning process
- Help with projects related to growth programmes such as regional and channel expansion
- Help develop materials to communicate strategy throughout the company
- Be an liaison with Sales Managers to obtain input into plans.
- Help lead senior meetings by developing agendas, presentations and actions items
- Work with data teams to support sales-specific analytics and trends
- Prepare ad hoc business intelligence, insights and reporting for important partners to ensure strategic, data-driven decision-making
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance or related quantitative degree.
- Experience in analytics or consulting
- You can quickly analyse important issues and develop hypotheses
- Advanced level in Excel (can perform complex functions).
- You can summarise complex topics and create compelling narratives for multiple audiences
- Comfort developing and navigating multiple relationships to check data or insights
- Understanding the fashion and luxury industry is desirable.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.