Reporting to a Business Development Manager, the Business Development Operations Executive is an essential figure in the relationships we have with our current and incoming boutiques partners
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
COMMERCIAL & SUSTAINABILITY
We're partnering with the world's best brands, boutiques and department stores to provide our customers with a unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform. We work with all areas of FARFETCH to achieve business success and to improve our social and environmental impact. We want to empower our consumers to think, act and choose positively while offering an unrivalled range of fashion to empower their individuality.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
The Business Development team builds and nurtures relationships with luxury multibrand boutiques in Fashion, Jewellery & Watches, Kids, Homeware, Eyewear and Pre-Owned selling through the different channels that the Farfetch Platform offers. You will manage essential administrative and legal processes when contracting with new multibrand boutiques. You will also assist the global BD team in managing our contractual relationship with existing boutiques whilst strengthening our partnerships database and act as the BD representative across the business.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Your role will be split across 3 axes : legal, administrative and team coordination.
- Draft contracts and manage new contract versions
- Track and action contract renewals, terminations and help in the management of contractual relationships with our teams (Finance, Partner Service/Success)
- Provide team legal support on multiple company projects (LNR, fulfilment by Farfetch, VAT on destination…)
- Keep accurate records of the worldwide contracts database working with the global BD team and improve it
- Prepare and communicate regular updates on global signings, renewals, terminations and status of our network of boutiques with quarterly visual reports
- Manage new boutiques' set-up documentation
- Create new partners' boutique profiles and landing pages
- Monitor contracts' status for the EMEAR & APAC BD team
- Be the main contact on projects between the BD team and in office teams (marketing, content, legal, LNR, Fulfilment by Farfetch…)
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience in a contract management or admin related position in a luxury or high-end fashion company, designer wholesale or showroom
- Experience leading on workstreams on large projects
- Familiarity with contracts and contract management
- Knowledge of Excel, Google Sheets (can maintain complex spreadsheets), PowerPoint and Google Slides (can create impactful storytelling presentations)
- Understanding of the luxury fashion market and the way multibrand stores operate
- Knowledge of a foreign language is a plus.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.