Product Marketing Manager (£50,000 - £60,000)
If you love food and technology as much as we do, you’ll love life at Vita Mojo. We’re on a mission to revolutionise the hospitality experience for operators and their customers.
Location: Central London
Job Type: Full time
Compensation: £50,000 - £60,000
Why join us?
If you love food and technology as much as we do, you’ll love life at Vita Mojo. We’re on a mission to revolutionise the hospitality experience for operators and their customers. Through our smart digital products, we’re powering the digital transformation of your favourite pubs, bars and restaurants. And we want a world where everyone gets the meal they’re hoping for. Each and every time.
Our Vita Mojo DNA
We’re proud to have built an award-winning digital platform. Vita Mojo is a positive, energetic and forward-thinking place to work, and when you become a Moji, you’ll be joining a supportive team who’ve always got your back. Our passion for technology and food is matched only by our support for our people.
About the role
Working as a Product Marketing Manager at Vita Mojo will give you the opportunity to work truly cross-functionally, in a rapidly growing business with the potential to be a key part of the company’s continued development and success.
Your mission as a Vita Mojo Product Marketing Manager is to work alongside our Product Management, Client Success, Business Development and Marketing teams to create demand for and maximise the value of our products. You will operate as a full-stack Product Marketer - influencing the direction that we take, from product strategy to early-stage development, right through to launch and analysis.
- Being an expert on our products and value proposition and evangelising this throughout the business
- Developing go-to-market strategies, to ensure that new products are launched thoughtfully and effectively.
- Bringing new products and features to market - including training, creating marketing collateral, conducting pilots, capturing data and insights, managing rollout across other clients and creating case studies for the sales team.
- Evolving our product positioning - so that the benefits of our products are continuously relevant to and easily understood by clients and prospective clients, as well as internally.
- Championing the latest releases - with the ability to translate complex technical features into language that can be easily understood and connecting new functionality to the value proposition
- Developing and executing research to inform product strategy, by capturing information about markets, new verticals and the competitive landscape.
- Supporting the creation of marketing and sales content to help communicate the benefits and value of our products.
- Project Management: you are able to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously - determining what is the highest priority in order to manage your time and meet deadlines.
- Product minded: Developing a strong knowledge of our range of products - understanding how they work and how they provide value to our clients, whilst being able to help identify strategic opportunities through research and testing. Knowledge of agile best practices and product management fundamentals is also desirable.
- Commercially savvy: The ability to develop a strong understanding of the hospitality industry, the role that technology has to play in shaping it and the underlying market forces which shape the sector in which we operate.
- Technically proficient: you’re able to understand and explain complex ideas to people from a variety of backgrounds and disciplines.
- Strong communicator: you’re an adept communicator and are comfortable leading discussions, presentations and workshops, as well as knowing when to take an active listening role. You should be comfortable speaking with a range of stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Data literate: A solid understanding of how to interpret and use data to understand the impact of changes we make, to drive decision making and to enhance product positioning.
- You can work hard and have fun while dreaming big. You are a confident, self-aware team player who is open to receiving and providing feedback, and relish the opportunity to establish positive and productive working relationships built on a foundation of trust.
- Strong project manager
- Strong communications skills - including listening
- Good presenter
- Comfortable speaking with clients
- Able to understand and communicate complex ideas
- Good understanding and interpretation of data
- Technically proficient
Work perks and benefits
We are currently a hybrid workplace and that means we have 1 day a week in our office for team collaborations with the choice of working from home as much or as little as you like.
- Your hours. Where possible, we let you set your own hours to get the work done and in line with your team and company needs. If you’re an early riser, come in as early as you like or if you need to do the morning school run, come in a bit later. At the end of the day, the work needs to be done but we also need you to balance that with life. We hope we can enable you to do both.
- Your budget. We have recently introduced a flexible benefits system with access to a monthly or annual budget in the following areas: £600 annual learning and development budget; £50 monthly wellbeing allowance; and £30 lifestyle allowance. These are accessed through your own personal wallet and can be spent on services and products of your choosing, within a set of guidelines.
- Food and drink. We stock all the coffee and tea you can drink when in the office.
- Work from home kit. When you join we will work with you to understand your work from home needs, and get you set up to be your most productive while working from home.
- Your tech kit - As a tech company, we want to supply you with the best hardware to get the job done. We will set you up with your basic kit when you start and anything else you need once you have some time to get your feet on the ground.
- Your development - We take personal and professional growth seriously and believe in pushing ourselves to take on new challenges. We encourage everyone to organically share with each other. With quarterly company off sites (virtual for now), a company library, in-house workshops, and simply by working in an always changing, challenging environment, learning is essential to our mission.
- Your mental health. Through our partnership with the app Spill, you have access to therapist advice, one-off therapy sessions, and a series of therapy if needed. We also offer Mental Health Days to be used in moments when you need to take a day for some additional space to focus on you and refocus your energies.
- Your health. We offer 10 days of full pay sick leave.
- Your birthday. We love celebrating birthdays, whether through baked goods or gifts, and you also get the day off on (or around) your birthday every year.
- Your work environment - Our bright and spacious offices offer lots of natural light, a jungle of plants, and different spaces to relax and focus on what you need to do.
- Your social spirit - While in person socials are on hold due to COVID, we are still keeping that social spirit alive by hosting virtual social events, holiday parties and a variety of activities throughout the year. When in the office, we typically host office parties and socials, including weekly drinks on Fridays and enjoy spending time with each other.
- Your holidays. We believe in finding your work life alignment and encourage all staff to use their 25 days, plus public holidays. Your holiday allowance increases after each complete calendar year of service, up to 28 days.
- Dog friendly. We welcome our furry friends to the office and have a rotating roster of office dogs who come around and say hello.