We strive to provide a best in class service and an incredible experience for each and every customer, so we need a kick-ass team to help us deliver this!
At Capdesk, we’re about to rewrite the history books on how companies use equity to empower their people. By unlocking the power of equity, we can change finance for good.
With equity made more accessible, businesses can unite employees, owners and investors through shared success. It might sound revolutionary, but it shouldn’t. It’s about time.
In the last few years, we’ve quietly become a leader in our field, providing the easiest way for private companies to digitise their equity information and manage and issue employee equity schemes. There are no longer any excuses for denying employees a share of the wealth they helped to create.
We recently launched a first-of-its-kind secondaries market to take our mission even further. Now, employees can turn vested shares into equity as and when it suits them – no more waiting for the company to IPO.
Employee equity schemes have been broken for too long; it’s time to create a world where everyone can be a stakeholder.
Capdesk is remote-friendly, but more importantly team-first. We have amazing people all over the world but most of the team is split between Copenhagen and London where we still have brick-and-mortar offices. Applicants are welcome from every time zone within UTC -5 and +2.
We’re a lean team, so every hire is significant to us. We’re looking for each newcomer to strengthen our mission, our team and our culture – and challenge us to get better.
We raised £3M in funding back in April 2020, and we have over 1000 of Europe's startups and scale-ups using our software. We’re gearing up to go further, across Europe and beyond. That’s where you come in.
About the role
Capdesk has reached a pivotal moment. We have over 1000 customers, our product is solid and it needs a solid Customer Success team to match. We strive to provide a best in class service and an incredible experience for each and every customer, so we need a kick-ass team to help us deliver this!
You'll be responsible for managing a segment of our high profile customers. You will be reporting into our Lead Customer Success Manager, Rosie, and together with the CS team, you will own the overall relationship of our customer base. Your key responsibilities are to develop customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty.
If this sounds like the role you've been looking for, read on…
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Proactively managing a portion of our high profile customers, many of which have not yet had a dedicated CSM.
- Maximising revenue growth of our customer base through product engagement and renewal revenue upgrades.
- Being accountable for the retention of Capdesk customers, alongside the wider Customer Success team. Don’t worry our churn rate is very respectable!
- Supporting customers in maximising the value of Capdesk with advanced knowledge of the product.
- Coming up with strategies to drive further engagement of our customers.
- Monitoring customer health through available metrics and assessment and carry out follow-up actions as necessary.
- Collaborating with other internal teams to help enhance Capdesk (feature requests & improvements). Notably Product, Finance, Onboarding and Sales.
- Helping to identify and resolve challenges around product adoption encountered by our customers.
- Operating as a strategic partner to your customers, offering them tailored advice and connecting them to people or companies within our network who can help them reach their goals.
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date reporting of customer statuses in internal systems.
Below are the skills and experience we’re looking for.
- At least 2+ years experience working as a CSM, preferably within a high-growth startup. We're looking for somebody used to working at pace!
- Confidence in working alongside C level customers / stakeholders (CEOs & CFOs) in a professional yet thoughtful way.
- Confidence in leading commercial discussions with customers.
- Empathetic positive attitude with a desire to help customers reach their goals.
- Highly adaptable and quick to learn new information.
- Flexible approach – able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change.
- Finely tuned problem-solving skills; you never present a problem without a solution.
- Strong listening skills and ability to understand others’ viewpoints.
- Possess a strong work ethic and relentless attitude to achieve success.
- Open to a culture of innovation, professional development and collaborating with others in a team.
- Working knowledge of HubSpot and Notion.
Bonus points for:
- An understanding of business investing or private equity.
- The ability to speak a second language fluently (especially German, French or Norwegian).
What's in it for you?
- Salary ranging from £38 - 40k depending on the level of experience.
- Transparent equity ownership. We practice what we preach – everyone shares in the profits and wealth at Capdesk
- 25 days holiday per year (increasing by 1 day every year up to 5 days), plus national holidays
- Mental health and wellbeing support as well as access to therapists with Spill
- Very flexible working – we trust you to get the work done, wherever you are
- Enhanced parental leave - 26 weeks maternity, 17 weeks paternity (also includes adoption) and in the unfortunate circumstance we also offer miscarriage leave
- You get your very own Pleo company credit card, so no more expenses hassle
- Semi annual company trips (ask a Capdesker about our #supersocials) and quarterly kick offs
- Onboarding budget of £2,500 to spend on equipment you need so you can work to the best of your abilities
Want to know what other people think of Capdesk?
- Hear from our current and past hires on Glassdoor
- Hear from some of our customers on Capterra
- London's Top 50 startups to work for 2021
Capdesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.