Agent3 are looking for an Account Director to join their team.
Agent3 is a global company, founded in 2013, with a mission to enable the businesses we work with including Amazon, Salesforce, Intel and LinkedIn to deliver Account-Based Marketing at scale, engage, win and grow their key accounts. We do this by combining human creativity, data science and technology.
We're looking for someone to take on an Account Director role with great depth and huge potential. In a nutshell, you'll share responsibility for delivering some of the most sophisticated end-to-end ABM programmes in the market, and managing relationships with important global and local customers, for some of the world's largest global tech brands. Reporting into the Group Client Director on our Sydney team, you will help work with our specialist teams across the business to develop ABM strategy and to manage client programmes from start to finish, encompassing insight, positioning, content creation, multi-channel activation and campaign measurement.
As an Account Director at Agent3, you will:
- Consult clients on best practices across the ABM lifecycle, scoping, launching, and overseeing the delivery of programmes in collaboration with specialists from across the global business
- Lead your team, and specialists from across the business, in delivering impactful programmes on time and on budget, striving for innovation and excellence throughout
- Mentor junior team members, helping them to manage complex production and delivery schedules across projects, develop strong client management skills and achieve their career goals
- Set targets for commercial growth within your accounts and support with plans to meet them
- Help manage the team's resource allocations, so the right people are in place to meet the ebbs and flows in client demand across different accounts
- Manage project finances
As an Account Director at Agent3, you will bring:
- 2+ years of client-facing delivery experience in an ABM or broader marketing agency, or an in-house strategic marketing role with experience running ABM, executive and partner engagement and/or lead-generation campaigns
- The initiative to flip between strategic conversations and a variety of hands-on job requirements
- The ability to advise customers on the best approach available, constructively challenging client briefs where required, and bring together our teams to achieve amazing work
- The ability to manage competing requests; and upward management skills that allow you to be a master of your own workflow
- Commercial thinking and experience growing business within accounts
And in return, Agent3 offers:
- Competitive salary
- 10% superannuation contribution
- Internal and external training
- Custom career plans
- Flexible working
- Your birthday off
- 20 days annual leave for the first year, increasing to 25 days after 1 year of service
- Personal leave
- Regular social activities
- The best tech and tools in the industry
- Office transfer and secondment opportunities
We have a simple philosophy at Agent3: Nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, we pride ourselves on having a lateral structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company, no matter your age, role or ability.
Together we do amazing things and achieve unbelievable results. Together we work hard for each other. We praise and recognise great effort. We operate flexibly, with a task- not time-driven culture, so our teams can balance the demands of work and real life. We trust our people. Above all, we want everyone to feel valued and for their work to be rewarding.
Agent3 believes that a diverse workforce is not just a social good, but a commercial advantage. Ensuring that we have a diverse workforce and that our people are treated equally regardless of culture, gender and non-binary, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religious beliefs, diversity of thought, skills, marital status, family composition, education, age, disability, or any other characteristic, will ensure that we have the diversity of skills, backgrounds, knowledge, experience and thought to do the best work for our clients, and continue to attract the best people.