We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked employee benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, an individual learning and development budget, a pension or 401K contribution, mental health days and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances, access to mental health support and a monthly allowance that you can spend on anything health or wellness related!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
About the role...
Currencycloud has grown from our roots in the UK to have a presence in the Netherlands, Singapore and the USA. This position reports to the Director of Talent and is responsible for recruiting for our Compliance positions worldwide.
- Experience in hiring for openings in: Policy (AML, Audit, MLRO) Regulatory & Risk Operations (Analysts, Senior Analysts, Real-time Transaction Monitoring) KYC Investigations
- Take full ownership of our Compliance Hiring, working alongside hiring managers to identify quality employees for Currencycloud
- Advising on best practices in hiring for the Compliance Department (job boards, job fairs etc.)
- Work alongside our HR team in preparing offers for candidates
- Work with our teams to reimagine our job specs to make them appeal to candidates in the Compliance field
- Carry out initial screening calls with candidates to ascertain their fit to both the role and the Currencycloud values
- Develop a diverse pool of candidates who are not only interested in the market we serve but really believe in our mission and subscribe to our values
- Managing candidates throughout the process, answering any queries that they may have
- Help us to drive down agency reliance; we are currently at 20% and would like to further decrease this in 2022 and beyond
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise...
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent team working skills, ability to manage own workload
- Proactive approach
- Someone that thrives on autonomy
- Minimum of 5 years experience recruiting for compliance positions
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience attending/hosting events (physical or online) would be a bonus
- Excellent sourcing skills on sites such as Google and LinkedIn
- Good communication skills to enable good relationships with managers
- Willingness to share your knowledge and expertise with the wider Talent team (there are 8 of us currently!)