Paddle are looking for a Mid-Market Account Executive to join their team.
What we do
As the SaaS industry continues to grow, software companies can’t rely on a great product alone to succeed. They face endless competition, live or die by customer acquisition costs, have to earn customer loyalty every day, need to operate across borders, and must navigate increasingly complex regulations.
Paddle alleviates this pain and enables software companies to respond faster and more precisely to growth opportunities with its Revenue Delivery Platform. Our all-in-one platform is purpose-built for modern SaaS execution and already powers growth for over 2000 software companies, globally. Paddle integrates checkout, payment, and subscription management, making it easy for our customers to activate new business models, enter new markets, turn on new offerings, and renew subscriptions anywhere in the world, compliantly.
Paddle has grown over 100% annually from our headquarters in London, with customers all around the world. After raising our Series C, we are building our first commercial team to grow rapidly in the United States (where over half our addressable market resides). This is where you come in!
We are looking for a smart, entrepreneurial and autonomous Account Executive, with SaaS or Payments experience, to help us achieve our ambitious growth plans. This is an exciting time for you to join- you’ll be part of an enterprising, foundational team to expand Paddle’s footprint in North America. Working within our Sales team, your core task will be to convert qualified leads into Paddle customers. You’ll work directly with companies ranging from venture-backed start-ups to enterprise businesses across the SaaS industry as they evaluate their revenue delivery and growth strategies.
Your role is essential in helping us set, drive, and execute on our revenue goals and ultimately bring us closer to our vision of making Paddle the default solution for SaaS businesses.
What you'll do
- Build pipeline from leads armed by your Business Development Representative and Marketing counterparts, as well as your own self-sourced opportunities.
- Be responsible for the full sales cycle from prospecting, qualifying, building value, and running smooth evaluation processes through to closing deals.
- Master Paddle’s product, consult with prospective customers, understand the industry and be able to articulate Paddle’s value to CTOs, CFOs and CEOs alike.
- Be a team player- communicate what you’re hearing from prospective customers to leadership in North America and London to inform our sales techniques and product roadmap.
- Learn and refine new sales skills with regular sales training sessions and continuously develop yourself as a sales professional.
We'd love to hear from you if
- You have proven closing experience in a software or SaaS business, managing multi-threaded sales processes and complex deals
- You have experience with consultative, value-based selling and a proven track record of exceeding your quota
- You have experience selling technical products/services
- You are great at liaising with prospective clients in person, over the phone and email.
- You have an entrepreneurial attitude which thrives when solving complex challenges, and you want to be part of an exceptionally fast-growing and agile company
Why you’ll love working at Paddle
We are a diverse team of 160 and growing people. We care deeply about enabling a great culture which is inclusive no matter your background. We celebrate our diverse group of talented employees and we pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative, friendly and respectful culture.
We live and breathe our values, which are:
Solve for the Customer
Execute with impact
Better than Yesterday
We offer a full suite of benefits, including attractive salaries, stock options, 401k plans, health insurance, a health & wellbeing platform and coaching sessions.
We are a ‘digital-first’ company, which means you can work remotely or from an amazing office if you prefer, or even a bit of both! We offer all team members unlimited holidays and 4 months paid family leave regardless of gender. We love our casual dress code, annual company retreats and much more. We truly invest in learning and will help you with your personal development, from constant exposure to new challenges, an annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training.
Our mission is to help software companies succeed — enabling them to focus on creating products the world loves. Hundreds of companies rely on our e-commerce platform to sell their software products globally, as well as our powerful analytics and marketing tools to understand and grow their businesses.
Our vision is to become the platform that all software companies use to run and grow their business. We aim to replace a fragmented ecosystem of specialised tools with a unified platform that removes the complex burden that comes with running a software business, whilst also providing unparalleled insight to help them grow faster.
Deloitte Fast 50 named us amongst the fastest growing software companies in the UK four years running, and we’ve raised over $93m in funding from incredible investors such as FTV Capital, Kindred, Notion, and 83North.
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office is wheelchair friendly and we are a family-friendly employer.