boxxe are looking for a Service Manager to join their team.
Here at boxxe, we are a UK–based client and technology–focused service provider within the public sector and corporate space. Our future is building innovative products and services to take to market based on next-generation technologies.
As a Service Manager, reporting to the Service Management Lead, you will manage multiple services across a variety of customers. You will work closely with other Service Teams, including the Project Management Team, the Service Desk and Technical Support Teams, to ensure all of the services we provide are world-class. Some of the key responsibilities include:
- To manage the daily operations and delivery of multiple services
- To identify and execute improvement plans, that strive to maximise the quality of our services
- To guide services through our Service Design and Service Transition processes
- To lead the customer to success, and form lasting positive customer relationships
How you’ll fit in to the big picture
boxxe strives to put customer satisfaction and outcomes at the heart of everything we do. Our Service Management team focusses on maximising the performance and continual improvement of the services that boxxe delivers. We design our services to maximise customer value, drive efficiency and ensure a smooth transition into our service delivery teams.
What you’ll be doing
- Managing multiple services, which will include:
- Ensuring that all service teams follow agreed processes and procedures, including Incident Management, Request Management, Problem Management, Change Management and Event Management
- Ensuring that your services meet contractual SLAs and service performance is maximised against any agreed KPIs
- Ensuring that your customers access the services and escalate any issues correctly
- Ensuring that your services meet the expectations laid out within their Service Design documentation, and that documentation is kept up to date
- Attending relevant Change Advisory Board meetings
- Escalating concerns or issues to the Service Management Lead where necessary
- Improving the services that you are responsible for, by encouraging input from everyone involved. This may include:
- Making sure that your Service Reviews demonstrate and evaluate general performance against SLAs, end user satisfaction, and customer outcomes
- Working with the Service Creation Team to design new services
- Working with the Project Management team to effectively transition services into live operation
- Working with services teams to optimise cross-functional collaboration and communication, including providing feedback and recognition
- Providing regular Service Performance updates or reports to the Service Management Lead and other internal stakeholders
- Visiting customer sites, or boxxe’s offices, when required
What experience we think you’ll need
- You'll have experience in a Service Management role within the IT industry.
- You'll have experience working in an ITIL environment, ITIL 4 qualification desirable.
- You’ll be great at managing time, paying attention to detail and have a passion for producing world-class services.
- You’ll have excellent communication and influencing skills.
- You’ll be used to deadlines and working in a busy department.
- You’ll be a proven leader, able to get the best from a remote team through documentation and clear processes.
- You’ll be a team player, with the passion to push themselves and their team to succeed.
- You'll be able to work flexibly and open to travel within the UK to customer sites when required.
boxxe embraces diversity. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. boxxe does not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All our employment is based on qualification, excellence, and business need.