Thirdfort are looking for a Customer Support Executive - Manchester Office to join their team.
The existing property buying and selling experience is needlessly stressful, risky and inefficient. This isn’t just consumer pain; property lawyers, estate agents and mortgage brokers manually input data many times over and have very little visibility over what’s going on.
We address these challenges with a consumer facing App and professional facing web portal. We leverage Open Banking, electronic ID checking, data analytics and AI to streamline much of the front-end transaction admin and radically improve the lawyer and client experience.
We are a rapidly growing team that is backed by some of the industry’s best, including the founder of Zoopla, the Land Registry and large UK law firm Mishcon de Reya.
Thirdfort is on a mission to become the new standard in legal security. We use tech, design and data to dramatically reduce risk for lawyers during client interactions. In doing so, we make life much easier for clients going through big moments because we think good people should be free to do good business.
Since launching in 2018, we have grown to a team of over 60 people across three offices in London, Manchester and Sri Lanka. We're looking for talented individuals to join our ambitious and expanding team, and embrace our values so we can claim the legal market and beyond.
This is a great opportunity for capable and hungry individuals who want to build their career in a customer support role.
The support team offer frontline assistance to both our clients and the end users of our app. You will need to get to grips with our product quickly so you can effectively work through queries and provide excellent support.
We are currently looking for 2 Customer Support Executives, one who will work on the consumer team, and one on the client team.
The consumer team are contacted by phone, instant chat and email, so excellent communication skills are essential, as well as not being phased by picking up a large volume of enquires each day. Our product is constantly being improved and adapted to the market, so you need to be able to flex as our processes change and become an expert in our app.
You will be central to continually helping us streamline the customer support process whilst going above and beyond for everyone who interacts with our app. The consumer support team work closely with multiple other teams across the business. As the first point of contact with end users, you will play an integral role in providing feedback to our product team to help build a market leading product.
The client team focus on giving an outstanding level of service to our clients - primarily law firms, but also other organisations, and we are working hard to onboard more Estate Agents. This role demands excellent attention to detail, a professional manner on the phone and great written skills as our main channel for inbound enquiries is via email. You'll not only need to understand our app, but become an expert on interpreting our ID checks so you can share this knowledge with our clients. We don't expect you to have a background in law, but any knowledge or understanding around Anti-Money Laundering and fraud will set you in good stead. This team work closely with Customer Success and Partners to help identify key areas of training for our clients.
Our vision is to build our Manchester office into our key client excellence hub where we will grow our customer support, customer success and sales functions. You will be jumping into a fast, dynamic and ambitious culture that prioritises collaboration, openness and continuous learning.
Covid-19: We have tentatively opened our offices for those who want to spend time in them but remain fully flexible for those who would prefer to work at home.
- Take overall responsibility for your part of customer support and helping customers get the most out of Thirdfort.
- Work with the support team to deliver against ambitious targets.
- Be highly organised and be able to juggle enquiries; seeing ID checks through to completion by raising tickets and callbacks.
- You will have an open and friendly attitude that puts customer service at the heart of everything you do.
- You will have the ability to communicate effectively and persuasively; patience and empathy are essential.
- Hours: Mon - Fri 9-6 (long term we may look at weekend/extended support hours depending on the needs of the business). We may also consider part time/flexible hours for this role.
What we are looking for:
- Incredible Customer Support Executives are not easy to find, so we are looking for individuals who love helping people, see their future in support and are keen to grow and develop within our team. In return we will offer learning & development, and the opportunity to work on exciting projects across the business; you are focused on a career in customer support and looking for a company that will help you to hone your skills.
- Be happy to get your hands dirty as the front line of our Thirdfort Support team - in busy periods that is dealing with high volumes of inbound enquiries, and tackling them all with a calm and good humoured approach.
- You’ll want to devour information from our clients & users so that we can make continual improvements to our app journey.
- Understand the key pain points we are solving for our clients.
- You will be hungry to join an epically exciting startup. You’ll get excited about the prospect of rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in because you recognise the huge opportunity to grow with our Support team.
- 1-3 years Customer Support experience is helpful, especially in the start up or tech or legal space. However, we’re open minded and interested in grads or people coming from jobs in other areas who can demonstrate the above skills.
- £20-22k annual salary (dependant on experience)
- Stock options - We want you to own the work that you do and this means owning the company you work in. All employees receive options as part of their compensation package
- Learning & Development culture. We run bi-weekly lunch & learns and there's lots of opportunity to pick up new skills and push forwards your own personal development
- Open and flat culture where everyone has a voice in the culture we're building. Taking ownership, challenging how things are done, and being a team player are all core values for us
- A focus on wellness. We've had external speakers come in to teach us about mental health, run regular yoga classes and are constantly thinking through ways to improve wellness for our team
- Holidays - Unlimited! Take as much time as your need so long as you have enough time to get the job done.
- Flexible working / working from home - we're working remotely as a team due to COVID-19, but prior to this we've always offered very flexible working opportunities and will continue to do so. We expect long term for the support team to have a balance being in the office as well as working from home.
- Central Manchester office. We have a private office in the Huckletree co-working space (Express Building - Ancoats). There are free snacks and soft drinks in the office.