CTS & CloudM are looking for a PMO Analyst to join their team.
The PMO Analyst will be working with a dynamic team of Project Managers, Engineers, Developers, Change Managers and Trainers who specialise in delivering high-quality services and projects to our clients in the UK and across the globe. Projects range from large enterprise organisations with 100k+ users and terabytes of critical data to small businesses looking to become cloud-enabled, who need support through their early months and years.
The successful candidate will schedule resources and activities (as part of pre-sales activities) and will then oversee the administrative, reporting and planning activities for projects in flight. The role holder will become a point of escalation for internal risks and issues, so should be confident communicating with staff at all levels.
This is a new role and the successful candidate will lead change across the business, implementing new processes, procedures, training programmes, key performance indicators and mentoring. We are looking for a highly motivated and proactive individual, with good leadership skills and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the Sales and Delivery teams to help schedule all services and projects across the organisation, ensuring that project timescales are agreed based on existing capacity, whilst forecasting future capacity
- Support the collection of data and key metrics relating to projects in flight
- Create and successfully execute improvement plans for scheduling and monitoring projects based on the service today and vision for the future.
- Deal with conflict, priority setting and working under pressure
- Create, implement, monitor and continually improve Service and Operational Level Agreements, processes and documentation
- Drive KPIs and automated reporting that link to the business strategy and customer service
- Escalation and reporting to senior managers and clients on identified issues that could significantly impact service
- Producing improvement plans and reporting on progress including milestones and budget
- Demonstrate the ability to thrive within a fast paced, demanding environment whilst maintaining high standards and a customer and commercial centric approach
- You’ll get involved in our drive towards social progress where possible. Whether that’s getting involved in one of our community projects or simply buying local when travelling with the company.
- Experience in scheduling and planning project resources and maintaining key metrics and commercial data for in flight projects.
- Experience in developing the ongoing improvement of project management disciplines and procedures
- Demonstrate a flair for understanding and motivating people
- Develop existing Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators
- Engage with clients via face to face and video meetings when required
- Interact with staff across multiple office locations
- Experience within a support and/or professional services organisation
- Project Management/PMO experience
- Ideally, experience of working in SaaS/IaaS, specifically MS Azure, Amazon Web Services(AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) environments
- Knowledge of Salesforce, project and resource planning tools
What you’ll get:
In addition to the competitive salary, you’ll get private health insurance and company contributed pensions as standard.
We have a multitude of other benefits, including a market leading parental leave policies, health & wellbeing initiatives and access to a discounts and rewards programme (including discounted gym membership)
You’ll be invited to the bi-annual international company ‘kick off’ conferences, which are a great chance to meet your colleagues that you don’t see everyday.
So what’s next?
Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Our offices are located in Manchester or Edinburgh City Centre, however we are also perfectly happy for this role to be remote
CTS is the largest dedicated Google Cloud practice in Europe and one of the world’s leading cloud transformation experts. We offer a unique full stack Google Cloud solution for businesses, encompassing cloud migration, transformative working and IT infrastructure, through to machine learning, big data and app development.
We have a brilliant team of more than 200 people in offices in Manchester, Edinburgh & Utrecht as well as across our globally remote workforce. But we’re still growing, and that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition to join our team.