In joining CTS you'd become a key part of a growing Industry Vertical Sales Team. Our aim is to be the best in our field and Google’s favourite partner. Apply today or contact us at email@example.com!
Senior Account Manager - Cloud Professional Services
CTS are looking to hire driven Account Managers for their growing vertical UK sales team. As a successful applicant you will be a key part of our sales team, co-selling with Google Cloud.
You will be responsible for leading our commercial relationships with top ‘growth’ accounts in the UK. CTS has over 900 accounts which it’s sold to in the last 12 months, the growth accounts represent circa 10% of this and your role will be to develop this subset of high potential logos, plus hunt and sign up new prospects.
You'll be experienced in driving account planning, and will work closely with our CTO / delivery organisations to build customer cloud journeys with Google. You will have a passion for cloud technology and its positive impact on our customers.
Our commission plans are transparent and uncapped, we pay generously for success, arguably the best in our space.
You will have a strong desire to win and will be energised by sales. You’ll be organised in your outlook and comfortable working in a smaller organisation. If you like life in a large corporate environment with highly defined swimlanes and a lot of pie charts, this probably isn’t for you.
If, however, you’re excited to be part of a growing UK Vertical Sales team, pushing to be the best in our field and Google’s favourite partner, we’d love to talk to you further about the opportunity.
What you'll do:
- Ultimately, you’ll be hitting a sales target whilst building long term client relationships. You will develop and maintain excellent relationships across multiple stakeholders within your assigned accounts, including C-level individuals.
- You will proactively create and follow up on opportunities to close deals, working hand in hand with Google Cloud FSRs (Field Sales Representatives) and associated support teams.
- You’ll make sure your progress is reported in relevant systems, e.g. Salesforce.
- Promote and sell Google Cloud products and CTS services in alignment with an agreed quota.
- You’ll conduct account reviews, internally and externally, to define and refine your account plans.
- Plan approaches and pitches, working with colleagues to develop compelling proposals that address the client’s needs, concerns & objectives.
- This is a fast growing and evolving environment. You’ll contribute new ideas into your team, peers and the wider organisation on things we could do better as we grow.
What you'll need:
- You will be highly motivated in your approach to meeting sales targets, and you’ll be knowledgeable, proactive and consultative when engaging with customers.
- You’ll have significant enterprise account management or business development experience in the IT industry (B2B), and will have worked with enterprise accounts.
- You’ll possess that special combination of business and technical knowledge that enables you to engage effectively with CxO client contacts, application owners and IT Architects.
- You have a good knowledge of IT, and you are excited by the opportunities that cloud computing presents.
- Willingness to travel to visit clients, when required and sensibly post-pandemic.
- You love to take ownership, take initiative and make things happen. You have real entrepreneurial drive/spirit, and willingness to ‘get involved’ and ‘crack on’ for the benefit of CTS, Google and our clients.
- Knowledge of Public Cloud Computing (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud) - you’d get full training on the Google product set, but prior knowledge would be helpful.
- Demonstrable experience from a similar type of company that you can refer to as we grow.
This role will be UK based. Applications will be welcomed from candidates willing to travel and are based in the SE of England or Manchester. Whilst you’ll be working remote due to the pandemic in the near term, there will be opportunities for travel to meet the teams and customers/prospects as things return to normal.
What you’ll get:
We offer a competitive salary and an uncapped commission plan. In addition to this you’ll get private health insurance and company contributed pensions as standard.
We have a multitude of other benefits, including a market leading parental leave policies, health & wellbeing initiatives and access to a discounts and rewards programme (including discounted gym membership)
You’ll be invited to the bi-annual international company ‘kick off’ conferences, which are a great chance to meet your colleagues that you don’t see everyday.
So what’s next?
Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
CTS is the largest dedicated Google Cloud practice in Europe and one of the world’s leading cloud transformation experts. We offer a unique full stack Google Cloud solution for businesses, encompassing cloud migration, transformative working and IT infrastructure, through to machine learning, big data and app development.
We have a brilliant team of more than 200 people in offices in Manchester, Edinburgh & Utrecht as well as across our globally remote workforce. But we’re still growing, and that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition to join our team.