boxxe are looking for a M365 Developer/Administrator (remote) to join their team.
boxxe is focused on enabling organisations to be the best they can be through the use of technology. This is our mission. But to achieve this we know we need to bring together the best possible people from all backgrounds and experiences.
We’re entering a new and significant phase of our evolution which sees us rapidly transforming into a truly digital business, and a leader within our industry. We’re building new capabilities and need to bring in skilled engineers who love solving problems with technology.
You’ll be responsible for ensuring the M365 platform meets the needs of the business through ongoing development and administration. Collaborating with the wider Digital Operations Team, you’ll bring the specialist M365 development knowledge and capability needed to deliver a next-level digital experience to our business and customers.
How you’ll fit in to the big picture
Technology is at the core of boxxe’s identity and the Digital Operations team is leading the development of our digital systems. And as Microsoft 365 is one of the core platforms that we run our business on, you’ll be instrumental in enabling us to continue to deliver an outstanding digital experience to our customers and our boxxers.
What you’ll be doing
- Developing and administering the boxxe SharePoint content management platform
- Scoping, developing and deploying business solutions utilising M365 Power Platform
- Looking for ways to leverage new and existing features of the wider M365 platform
- Capturing business requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- Working to integrate the M365 platform with other 3rd party platforms
- Writing and performing test procedures and overseeing M365 related UAT
- Attending official training and working through and maintaining professional certifications
What experience we think you’ll need
- BSc Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Experience developing solutions using and administering the SharePoint content platform
- Experience in Power platform development including Power Automate, Power Apps and Power BI
- Good knowledge and experience of the wider M365 platform and capabilities
- Relevant Microsoft 365 certifications an advantage