boxxe are looking for a Financial Accountant (remote) to join their team.
boxxe is going through significant growth, this role will be a key component in enabling decision making which underpins the delivery of our strategic plan.
How you’ll fit in to the big picture
You will be working in boxxe’s finance team where you will combine technical knowledge with communication to ensure a strong control environment. As Financial Accountant your role has responsibility in the business to ensure accounting implications are carefully considered across all commercial, operational, and strategic decisions.
What you’ll be doing
- Working on the consolidation and delivering accurate statutory annual accounts for all Group companies. Ensuring accurate reporting for complex areas such as M&A, treasury and share schemes.
- Working with the finance Manager on the month end procedures and monthly management reporting (inc. developing our Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) reporting). Delivering monthly Board reporting including providing management commentary and key metrics. Work alongside our FP&A team to get reports out to the wider business promptly.
- Management of our outsourced payroll function, including calculation of bonuses and commissions.
- Involvement in the successful implementation of our new ERP system, NetSuite. Helping to ensuring that strong financial governance is in place. Then identify and implementing process improvement and changes required by ERP updates/changes to accounting standards.
- Responsible for managing the Group’s Cash position, including management of forex.
- Ensuring robust financial controls are established, well understood and are being followed throughout the business.
- Support the day-to-day financial activities and other ad hoc activities as required.
What experience we think you’ll need
- Qualified (ACA/ACCA) with post qualified experience.
- Prior group accounting and consolidation experience in a fast paced environment.
- Technical knowledge of IFRS and risk management will be an advantage.
- Experience in process improvement, automating processes where you can, and systems change desirable.
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment, work well as part of a team, and have good collaborative skills. Proactive and able to prioritise a variety of demands under time pressure and work flexibly to meet demands. A great people person with an enthusiasm for working with others.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to present and simplify financial information.
- You have a commitment to excellence and close attention to detail.
- Strong/Advanced Excel skills
- Previous exposure to NetSuite is ideal but not essential.