3-4 days per week at home
A little flex time
The Level 1 Personal Shopper for our APAC region will work closely with the wider APAC team and report directly to our Director of APAC. You will be facilitating the sales of luxury items to a global clientele by being the first port of call for all of our customer requests.
You will build up strong relationships with your clients in order to provide the most personal luxury shopping experience Threads can offer.
Note: Fluency in Mandarin or Cantonese is essential.
- Talking directly with clients via chat-based media to receive product requests and confirm sales
- Hold personal shopping appointments domestically and internationally (if required)
- Connect directly with clients via chat-based media to inspire fashion styling, receive inquiries and sell desired items
- Build and own your own personal client book
- Analysing client profiles and implement strategy to develop sales year-on-year
- Identify key industry partnership opportunities and help to facilitate the onboarding of new partners
- Manage towards annual and monthly sales portfolio targets
- Collaborate with the global social media team to identify and maximize sales opportunities
- Experience in Personal Shopping (ideally) or Luxury Retail Sales, with an established clientele network
- Experience working with personal sales targets and thrives on exceeding them
- Extensive product and brand awareness in the luxury goods market
- Chinese speaker desired. Fluent in both Mandarine and Cantonese will be a bonus point
Our Benefits and Perks:
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
- Long service awards
- Mentorship & Coaching
- 12 weeks Leadership programme
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection through targeting less represented talent pools, and offering access to development and support in interviews. We do this because we want to provide less represented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities.