Junior Marketing Manager (6 Months FTC)
Threads Styling are looking for a Junior Marketing Manager (6 Months FTC) to join their team.
As the Junior Marketing Manager, you will help drive performance for our Marketing team by using your expertise to coordinate and manage the creative process and all elements from start to finish in collaboration with our CMO, the wider Marketing team and stakeholders across the business. More specifically, you will support the CMO in managing marketing projects, helping to drive them through to completion. Your time will be split between project coordination, working with the creative team and working with the CMO.
This person will require a level of flexibility and adjusted hours in their schedule to work with US time zones, however we are open to flexible ways of working with this role and we can discuss this further at Interview stages.
- Drive key projects through from initial creation of creative briefs to completion
- Project manage key stakeholders in strategic marketing and creative projects
- Support on tracking all relevant marketing projects and updating the CMO of continued progress.
- Support on any presentations or decks using Keynote including social analytics reporting to be used across Marketing team
- Coordinate and manage CMO led projects, schedules.
- Knowledge and proven success of project managing end to end
- Ability to communicate and support C-Suite level stakeholders in different timezones
- High-level knowledge of Social Media/ content driven landscape
- Creation of presentation decks specifically using keynote
- Ability to interpret data and select key insights into presentation decks
- Sound knowledge of Zoom, Slack, WhatsApp and other communication channels internally
- Experience working with social tools- Instagram/TikTok/Snapchat efficient
Our Benefits and Perks (many from day 1!):
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
- Long service awards
- Mentorship & Coaching
- 12 weeks Leadership programme
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
We do practise equity in selection because we want to provide underrepresented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people We ask candidates to share their demographic data in the application so that we can prioritise under represented groups in the first part of our selection process to provide an equitable funnel. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities.